Syria, One Big Sh#t Burger

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It's really a no win in Syria as on one side lamic stawe have a dictator who gasses his own people and the other is islamic state. There is simply no win there. If they {either side} use gas then hit them as that is keeping with globa law. Short of that allow them to kill each other. I mean damn what are we losing? NOTHING.

Those two factions have been at war for 1400 years so its about time SOMEBODY won and we should kill the winner. I'm telling you IF the world INSISTED they fight to the last man with NO help or money the peacful ones would quit and the stupid ones would be dead.

Fury

It's really a no win in Syria as on one side lamic stawe have a dictator who gasses his own people and the other is islamic state. There is simply no win there. If they {either side} use gas then hit them as that is keeping with globa law. Short of that allow them to kill each other. I mean damn what are we losing? NOTHING.

Those two factions have been at war for 1400 years so its about time SOMEBODY won and we should kill the winner. I'm telling you IF the world INSISTED they fight to the last man with NO help or money the peacful ones would quit and the stupid ones would be dead.

Fury
Problem is, we want to control the natural resources of the planet. Economic colonialism and empire ain't cheap. We ain't there to help, but to extract.

• Banned

Those two factions have been at war for 1400 years so its about time SOMEBODY won and we should kill the winner. I'm telling you IF the world INSISTED they fight to the last man with NO help or money the peacful ones would quit and the stupid ones would be dead. One side must win

Fury
Problem is, we want to control the natural resources of the planet. Economic colonialism and empire ain't cheap. We ain't there to help, but to extract.

Fury
Yeah lum...we really need ME oil.

Forum List

Back