Last piece of the Russia probe falls in place

Al Capone was busted for tax evasion, and Trump's tax matters make Al look like a Boy Scout.
The IRS and special counsel Mueller just took a big step forward in the Russia probe

Trump has an army of CPA's who do his taxes you stupid shit, and is audited every year by the IRS. God you people are dumb.
Manafort had accountants doing his taxes, too. He still laundered money and was caught.

Next!

Is Manafort a multi billionaire you simpleton?
No, and neither is Trump.

Besides, billions of dollars are just that much more to launder and hide.

LMAO okay come here...:itsok:

Al Capone was busted for tax evasion, and Trump's tax matters make Al look like a Boy Scout.
The IRS and special counsel Mueller just took a big step forward in the Russia probe

Trump has an army of CPA's who do his taxes you stupid shit, and is audited every year by the IRS. God you people are dumb.
Manafort had accountants doing his taxes, too. He still laundered money and was caught.

Next!

I'm sorry I blew your stupid illogic out of the water.

I'm not surprised you are so stupid you thought just because someone has accountants and have been audited they can't be guilty of fraud.

Man, that's one for the books! :lol:

The 2nd half has begun folks. With Michael Flynn, Allen Weisselberg, Michael Cohen, David Pecker and now Paul Manafort all cooperating with Robert Mueller and his prosecutors, and some with other jurisdictions as well, the Mueller team has most of the major players of Trump's inner circle in his corner. As Mueller's legal victories continue to grow, and the guilty pleas and cooperating witnesses mount, Trump's childish claims of a "witch hunt" sound's more and more ridiculous. Robert Mueller now has not only the bulk of Trump's dealings with Russia nailed down, but the bulk of his financial dealings as well, right down to the last dollar, pound, ruble, franc, deutsche mark, and offshore shell corporation.

I would advise Donald Trump's older sons, his son in law, and his little princess Ivanka get some really good lawyers, because it's looking like they have a lot to answer for as well

Watching this President operate in the political world is like watching a slow motion train wreck, I know how this is going to end, but it's hard to stop watching. :bye1:

Michael Flynn is cooperating with Mueller and eager to have case wrap up, court hears

Paul Manafort pleads guilty and agrees to cooperate with Mueller investigation - CNNPolitics

The Man Who Knows Donald Trump’s Financial Secrets Has Agreed to Become a Coöperating Witness

Chapter 1 - The Moscow Project

Michael Cohen is talking to Mueller about Trump and Russia

Analysis | Manafort’s verdict and Cohen’s plea gave Trump his worst day of the Russia investigation so far

New York Investigators Subpoena Michael Cohen for Documents Linked to Trump Foundation

Jared Kushner appears to be in trouble

Donald Trump Jr.’s Potential Legal Troubles, Explained

The Inconvenient Legal Troubles That Lie Ahead for the Trump Foundation
anydaymoonbats-jpg.218463

Trump doesn't want you to see his tax returns because he does not want you to see he lied about his wealth.

And he doesn't want you to see those donations to the ACLU, the Clinton Foundation, and a shit ton of other pro-abortion Democrats and left wing organizations.

And he doesn't want you to see those donations to the ACLU, the Clinton Foundation, and a shit ton of other pro-abortion Democrats and left wing organizations

LOL!!!!

"i'm very pro choice..."

LOL!!!!

To observe The Donald after all these years, he is truly a patriotic American, and he is doing what is needed to take our country back from you and yours....

And he doesn't want you to see those donations to the ACLU, the Clinton Foundation, and a shit ton of other pro-abortion Democrats and left wing organizations

LOL!!!!

"i'm very pro choice..."

LOL!!!!

To observe The Donald after all these years, he is truly a patriotic American, and he is doing what is needed to take our country back from you and yours....
I am a conservative, and I could not agree more that Trump is taking America away from us. You bet your sorry ass.

The 2nd half has begun folks. With Michael Flynn, Allen Weisselberg, Michael Cohen, David Pecker and now Paul Manafort all cooperating with Robert Mueller and his prosecutors, and some with other jurisdictions as well, the Mueller team has most of the major players of Trump's inner circle in his corner. As Mueller's legal victories continue to grow, and the guilty pleas and cooperating witnesses mount, Trump's childish claims of a "witch hunt" sound's more and more ridiculous. Robert Mueller now has not only the bulk of Trump's dealings with Russia nailed down, but the bulk of his financial dealings as well, right down to the last dollar, pound, ruble, franc, deutsche mark, and offshore shell corporation.

I would advise Donald Trump's older sons, his son in law, and his little princess Ivanka get some really good lawyers, because it's looking like they have a lot to answer for as well

Watching this President operate in the political world is like watching a slow motion train wreck, I know how this is going to end, but it's hard to stop watching. :bye1:

Michael Flynn is cooperating with Mueller and eager to have case wrap up, court hears

Paul Manafort pleads guilty and agrees to cooperate with Mueller investigation - CNNPolitics

The Man Who Knows Donald Trump’s Financial Secrets Has Agreed to Become a Coöperating Witness

Chapter 1 - The Moscow Project

Michael Cohen is talking to Mueller about Trump and Russia

Analysis | Manafort’s verdict and Cohen’s plea gave Trump his worst day of the Russia investigation so far

New York Investigators Subpoena Michael Cohen for Documents Linked to Trump Foundation

Jared Kushner appears to be in trouble

Donald Trump Jr.’s Potential Legal Troubles, Explained

The Inconvenient Legal Troubles That Lie Ahead for the Trump Foundation
giphy.gif

Next!

I'm sorry I blew your stupid illogic out of the water.

I'm not surprised you are so stupid you thought just because someone has accountants and have been audited they can't be guilty of fraud.

Man, that's one for the books! :lol:

Don't get mad at me because you post stupid nonsense fueled by your irrational hatred of president Trump.

Meanwhile it turns out SOROS is involved in financing assorted TDS-type protests and was also involved in financing the fake "dossier." WHEN IS SOROS GOING TO BE ARRESTED FOR MEDDLING IN OUR DEMOCRACY?

Forum List

Back