Scott leads Nelson BIGLY in Florida Senate race

Most dictionaries have "big" used as an adverb too.

One has "bigly" in the "other uses" category, but the others do not.

I would avoid that word in the future.

Scott leads Nelson BIG

is apparently OK with all dictionaries

Most dictionaries have "big" used as an adverb too.

One has "bigly" in the "other uses" category, but the others do not.

I would avoid that word in the future.

Scott leads Nelson BIG

is apparently OK with all dictionaries
That whooshing sound you heard passing over your pointy head was not a missile headed for the Pentagon. It was the Trumpian reference.

Wow.

So one online dictionary quickly put "bigly" in the "other uses" category so Trump could reference it and say it was OK use of English...

LOL!!!

I really don't follow Trump's every word. Nor do I follow every time the media whines about what Trump said....

‘These numbers should sound the alarm for Bill Nelson’

He is crushing Nelson among older Cubans AND Puerto Ricans who usually vote democrap!
So you believe in polls today?

Among ALL voters, Nelson is up by seven points, according to Quinnipiac. So much for your bullshit topic title.

So you found a tiny demographic where he is down against Scott. Over 50, Cuban. And? :lol:

He only believes in polls when it benefits him. Yea, I live down here and Nelson is ahead. Scott screwed the pooch when challenged smokable medicinal mj.

He is crushing Nelson among older Cubans AND Puerto Ricans who usually vote democrap!

Among ALL voters, Nelson is up by seven points, according to Quinnipiac. So much for your bullshit topic title.

So you found a tiny demographic where he is down against Scott. Over 50, Cuban. And? :lol:

He only believes in polls when it benefits him. Yea, I live down here and Nelson is ahead. Scott screwed the pooch when challenged smokable medicinal mj.
Keep believing the lies if you want...I don't care.

Yea, Yea, Yea you're full of shit.

does this mean the left is gonna look for a 40 yr old woman who was groped by scott in 1998ish?

Polls say I am right on the money. Keep crying.

so a better question is

so you dont believe the polls today

--LOL

Polls say I am right on the money. Keep crying.

The cubes down in Miami always vote republican, it's the water.

So if Republicans win the senate seat in Florida how do democrats take the senate back?

Just curious at what the oath to victory would be

Forum List

Back