Last Nights,"I, Me,Thanks To Me"Obama Press.Too Much Torture Again With 10 Minute Answers!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :bang3: :crybaby: Some of us must of had to endure another hour of Obama trying to explain in another country in the nation of Austria of how he was not the reason Hillary lost in an embarrassing landslide, and how "Thanks To Me", the United States and the world is a much better and safe place than it was in 2008.
:cow:
Not just that, it was more like Obama just rambling on and on trying to answer some basic/simple questions that should not of taken longer than two minutes to answer.
:cuckoo:
And some networks had to stop their 5/6 Oclock programs for this?
Another "God !!!, Please Make It Stop" !! Debacle/Torture that a few million viewers had to endure again!
:hellno:

:bang3: :bang3: :crybaby: Some of us must of had to endure another hour of Obama trying to explain in another country in the nation of Austria of how he was not the reason Hillary lost in an embarrassing landslide, and how "Thanks To Me", the United States and the world is a much better and safe place than it was in 2008.
:cow:
Not just that, it was more like Obama just rambling on and on trying to answer some basic/simple questions that should not of taken longer than two minutes to answer.
:cuckoo:
And some networks had to stop their 5/6 Oclock programs for this?
Another "God !!!, Please Make It Stop" !! Debacle/Torture that a few million viewers had to endure again!
:hellno:
Change the station.

• Banned
He needs a pacifier, again.
he just loves to innerupt our Sunday "TV Evenings" and The Five every/Cavuto every chance he gets!
God,,,it seemed like over 60 minutes of,,,,ahhh,,,,errr,,,aaaand,,,and ugghh......over and over again!
Yup,,thats "The Great Orator" !!!!:clap2:

Some folks' attention span is so short they can only follow someone like Trump. Then again, he knows so little, you don't have to worry about 10 minute answers; that is 9 more minutes than his material will allow.

• Banned
He needs a pacifier, again.
he just loves to innerupt our Sunday "TV Evenings" and The Five every/Cavuto every chance he gets!
God,,,it seemed like over 60 minutes of,,,,ahhh,,,,errr,,,aaaand,,,and ugghh......over and over again!
Yup,,thats "The Great Orator" !!!!:clap2:
Sounds like the bath house blues.
maybe he just goes to countries where the average IQ is 42.5 and most residents think that Aloopo/Alleppoo is some kind of dog food!
Yah,,,,the world is a peace because of me me me!!!

Some folks' attention span is so short they can only follow someone like Trump. Then again, he knows so little, you don't have to worry about 10 minute answers; that is 9 more minutes than his material will allow.
After last nights disaster of stuttering and farting by your hero Obastard, how can you blame us? Need an abortion?

"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Obama gives padded answers so he will be asked fewer questions.

Obama should TRY to get over his notion that HE is at fault
for the election of Trump over Hillary. Not his fault---at least
in my view and, very likely, in the view of millions of americans----not that I am endorsing all of his policies. In fact his real
problem was his SECRETARY OF STATE -----not entirely his fault that he chose the wrong person

"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Obama gives padded answers so he will be asked fewer questions.

Truer words have never been spoken, Billy! Barry has figured out what lots of politicians understand...if you "run out the clock" with an answer to a question you feel like answering...rambling on and on about that "safe" topic...you can't be asked questions about things you don't want to answer!

in my view and, very likely, in the view of millions of americans----not that I am endorsing all of his policies. In fact his real
problem was his SECRETARY OF STATE -----not entirely his fault that he chose the wrong person

Let's be honest here, Rosie...Obama's choice of Clinton to be his Secretary of State was politics. Obama agrees to give Clinton a prominent role in his administration so she can improve her "resume" to run for President...she agrees not to run against him after his first term if he will support her campaign in 2016. Forget what you saw on stage...the Obama's and the Clinton's don't like each other. Support from each side was a political marriage of convenience.

Let's be honest here, Rosie...Obama's choice of Clinton to be his Secretary of State was politics. Obama agrees to give Clinton a prominent role in his administration so she can improve her "resume" to run for President...she agrees not to run against him after his first term if he will support her campaign in 2016. Forget what you saw on stage...the Obama's and the Clinton's don't like each other. Support from each side was a political marriage of convenience.

Yes---your take on the Obama/Clinton marriage IS likely right-------but now he is on HER bandwagon claiming that
the evil racists who hate him ----AND HER for her "non-racism" and who hate her for being a female and him for
being black etc etc . They are still playing each other for
advantage--------as far as I can surmise----Everything Hillary
does is for her ADVANTAGE---including her love affair with
HUMA-----the Saudi princess------and her controlling interest
in klown Kerry, a useful shill

Yes---your take on the Obama/Clinton marriage IS likely right-------but now he is on HER bandwagon claiming that
the evil racists who hate him ----AND HER for her "non-racism" and who hate her for being a female and him for
being black etc etc . They are still playing each other for
advantage--------as far as I can surmise----Everything Hillary
does is for her ADVANTAGE---including her love affair with
HUMA-----the Saudi princess------and her controlling interest
in klown Kerry, a useful shill

Is there really any Hillary "bandwagon" left, Rosie? The far left of the Democratic Party hates her because of what she did to Bernie Sanders...the moderates don't see her as a viable leader because nobody trusts her...the black voting block didn't show up for her at the polls. Obama is doing whatever he can to keep just a few of his policies from being scrapped but Hillary can't help there. All the while Julian Assange keeps releasing more emails that further damage an already destroyed Clinton. Put a fork in her...she's done!

Forum List

Back