Last minute gift idea for that Grumpy Trumpette on your list!

President Trump had gifts for all you whiners....it was called a job. But you put on your facediapers and hid in your basements as you rejected his gift.

Face diaper? I wear and wore a face diaper before they became fashionable for COVID-19. Do you think they don't work? Scientists and doctors disagree. Stop using that as an insult. It illustrates your own ignorance.

Facediaper states have the highest Covid mortality rates.

Wrong again, douchebag. You usually catch COVID from the person you live with! Male or female!

That's how you catch anything, so what? If you bother to look up the stats you will see how poorly the Gestapo lockdown facediaper states have done.

My face-diaper state was doing great until morons like you came along and derided their use, so now we are overrun with it!

Show us your degree in Virology you dumb fuck

OK, shit for brains! I have a cardiologist, hematologist, and gastroenterologist that treat me. Every one of them agrees with me.

What do you have? Google?

Go play in the toilet jack ass. You'll find better info in public ones than where you're getting your info now.

You better check their credentials.

if they agree with your stupidity and your hysterical dumb fuckery they might be incompetent too

My cardiologist is from the Cleveland Clinic. Get a better than that you freaking mushroom? We keep you in the dark and feed you bullshit, and you LOVE it!

Then your cardiologist is one dumb motherfucker
You actually use him/her ?

It takes one to know one they say.
Good luck. I expect you to drop dead at any second now. C-YA !!!!
Dime to a DOLLAR...Your doctors are also avid dictator....I mean Biden supporters.

Hard to believe how willfully STUPID you morons are.
With all the hard evidence and all the motivation to pull off a stunt like this.
You need an optometrist BAD. You can't see shit even if it's right in front of you. RUN !!!

You have to be one brain dead, slow, non thinking, oppression loving puke stupid assclown to actually believe the BS

And anyone who disagrees with his arrogant philosophy goes on ignore.

You people are so incredibly ignorant that you can't even put 2 and 2 tgether and realize that the covid19 deaths magically exactly offset the number of deaths from all other causes that magically disappeared from diabetes, regular seasonal flu, cancer etc etc etc.

You dumbasses REALLY believe ALL THOSE OTHER CAUSES OF DEATH JUST CURED THEMSELVES?
I know you are lying. You know you are talking through your hat. But you will not try to prove this statement because you cannot. Here are the best statistics taken from CDC and other official sources:

Forum List

Back