Las Vegas shooting - a point not yet made

Where the hell did you come up with that silliness?

Only about 1% of all gunshot deaths are caused by AR-15 or other firearms that the Moon Bats call "assault weapons".

The great majority of gun deaths are caused by cheap handguns shot by druggies, gangbangers and minority thugs in Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Mass shootings, if you've been paying attention you'd know that.

Mass public shootings in 2019....10. 73 killed total.

Mass public shootings in 2018....12. 93 killed total.

Ladders kill over 300 every single year.

Bicycles kill over 300 every single year.

Cars kill over 38,000 every single year and a rental truck, in one attack, killed 86 and wounded 435.

Not matter how nice ladders, bicycles and trucks are, you can't ignore how many people they kill every single year......
You're still persisting with this idiocy??

How many people fired an AR-15 in 2019?

How many people climbed a ladder in 2019?

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings all gun types.....73. (2019)

Total number of people killed on ladders....300.

18 million guns, 4 used illegally in 2019.......you want to ban them all.

So...according to your logic, those 300 deaths, which outnumber all rifle killings, means we need to ban ladders.

That is your logic, not mine.
Nope, my logic is nothing like that. Aside from the fact that you ran away from answering my questions, there is a world of difference between assuming the risks of voluntarily climbing a ladder, with involuntarily being murdered by a nut with a weapon designed to kill.

When you die it doesn't make much difference if you assuming risks or if it is an non assumed risk, does it? You are still fucking dead, aren't you?

You have never studied risk assessment, have you?

By the way, there is no Constitutional right to own a ladder but there is one to keep and bear arms. You have read the Constitution, haven't you?

[Q

No, you clearly own this one, loon.

Can you answer this question for me?

There are about 1.5 million swimming pools in the US. Typically in a year about a thousand people die in drownings in backyard swimming pools.

I have a swimming pool.

There are about 18 million AR-15s in the US.

In a typical year less than 100 people are killed by AR-15s.

I have 30 AR-15s.

The question: What is more likely to cause a death, my swimming pool or my AR-15s?

It is not a trick question.

Where do you live?

Ah, Florida. I guess you don't mind the local laws and regulations for your pool. Which as the point was previously made, something you voluntarily use and not involuntarily used against you.

[Q

There are about 1.5 million swimming pools in the US. Typically in a year about a thousand people die in drownings in backyard swimming pools.

I have a swimming pool.

I have 30 AR-15s.

The question: What is more likely to cause a death, my swimming pool or my AR-15s?

Where do you live?

Florida.

Now answer my question.

[Q

I have a swimming pool.

I have 30 AR-15s.

Where do you live?

Florida.

Now answer my question.

I did.

[Q

I have a swimming pool.

I have 30 AR-15s.

Where do you live?

Ah, Florida. I guess you don't mind the local laws and regulations for your pool. Which as the point was previously made, something you voluntarily use and not involuntarily used against you.

That is not an answer to my question.

I'll ask it again: What is more dangerous, my swimming pool or my AR-15s?

[Q

I have a swimming pool.

I have 30 AR-15s.

Where do you live?

That is not an answer to my question.

I'll ask it again: What is more dangerous, my swimming pool or my AR-15s?

A swimming pool in your own home is more dangerous to you. Thankfully you can't take your pool with you and drown someone in public.

Are you OK with the safety measures you are required to use for your pool? Are you OK that the pool builder is required to supply you with pool safety information and the regulations around the building of your pool?

Mass shootings, if you've been paying attention you'd know that.

Cars kill over 38,000 every single year and a rental truck, in one attack, killed 86 and wounded 435.

Not matter how nice ladders, bicycles and trucks are, you can't ignore how many people they kill every single year......

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings all gun types.....73. (2019)

So...according to your logic, those 300 deaths, which outnumber all rifle killings, means we need to ban ladders.

Nope, my logic is nothing like that. Aside from the fact that you ran away from answering my questions, there is a world of difference between assuming the risks of voluntarily climbing a ladder, with involuntarily being murdered by a nut with a weapon designed to kill.

When you die it doesn't make much difference if you assuming risks or if it is an non assumed risk, does it? You are still fucking dead, aren't you?

By the way, there is no Constitutional right to own a ladder but there is one to keep and bear arms. You have read the Constitution, haven't you?
Yes, dead is dead. But one is my choice and one isn't. It's not my problem the difference is too complex for young feeble brain.

Yes, dead is dead. But one is my choice and one isn't. It's not my problem the difference is too complex for young feeble brain.

Most of the people that die in accidents would probably tell you they didn't make a choice to do anything stupid.
Most people that get killed by firearms die in these big city Democrat controlled shitholes. I would be assuming a risk if I walked down a Chicago or Baltimore back street after dark. Or being involved in drugs, or belong to a gang because that is where the great majority of those gun crimes takes place.

The people in the Texas church made the decision to minimize their risk by taking responsibility for their own safety and that greatly reduced the number of deaths that could have happen.

Life is a risk.

You live in a country that has the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If you don't want to assume the risk of living with that individual Liberty may I suggest that you move elsewhere?

Most of the people that die in accidents would probably tell you they didn't make a choice to do anything stupid.
Most people that get killed by firearms die in these big city Democrat controlled shitholes. I would be assuming a risk if I walked down a Chicago or Baltimore back street after dark. Or being involved in drugs, or belong to a gang because that is where the great majority of those gun crimes takes place.

The people in the Texas church made the decision to minimize their risk by taking responsibility for their own safety and that greatly reduced the number of deaths that could have happen.

Life is a risk.

You live in a country that has the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If you don't want to assume the risk of living with that individual Liberty may I suggest that you move elsewhere?
Yup, I was right. You're completely incapable of comprehending the difference between an accidental non-criminal death, with murder.

You freaks are truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Life is a risk.

Ah yes, the let's legalize murder argument because life doesn't matter anymore.

[Q

A swimming pool in your own home is more dangerous to you.

That is correct.

In the county I live in there are thousands of swimming pools. In 2019 14 people died in swimming deaths.

I don't know how many AR-15s in my county but I suspect is several times the number of swimming pools.

In 2019 one person was killed with an AR-15. It was a home invasion where a pregnant girl used the AR to shoot one of the invaders that had beat up her husband. You may have read about it because it made national news.

Swimming pools are much more dangerous. That one AR death was in fact an innocent person defending their home.

Life is a risk.

Yup, I was right. You're completely incapable of comprehending the difference between an accidental non-criminal death, with murder.

No...we understand completely....but what you fail to understand is that the intentional, illegal use of 4 guns, out of 18 million guns....killed less people than the accidental misuse of ladders and bicycles...which shows that bicycles and ladders also need to be banned since people obviously are not capable of using them safely.....since you want to ban 18 million rifles for far less than 73 deaths in 2019.

[Q

That is correct.

In the county I live in there are thousands of swimming pools. In 2019 14 people died in swimming deaths.

I don't know how many AR-15s in my county but I suspect is several times the number of swimming pools.

In 2019 one person was killed with an AR-15. It was a home invasion where a pregnant girl used the AR to shoot one of the invaders that had beat up her husband. You may have read about it because it made national news.

Swimming pools are much more dangerous. That one AR death was in fact an innocent person defending their home.

Gosh you managed to clip my post so as to not answer it. Not surprised.

No mention of the safety measures the government requires you to take for your pool? Or that your pool can't hurt others outside of your home? Or that more people (especially children) will use a pool than shoot an AR-15?

I'm not even arguing for an assault weapons ban, just the honesty that they are in fact more dangerous than other guns and that their use increases the number of people killed or wounded per incident.

Life is a risk.

You are completely incapable of understanding that the number of AR-15s caused deaths don't even contribute to the round off of deaths in this country.

You even have more difficulty understanding that you live in a country where there is a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and if you think that is an unacceptable risk then you should move elsewhere.

You stupid Moon Bats are always confused about the Constitution like you are confused about History, Economics, Climate Science, Ethics and Biology.

[Q

That is correct.

No mention of the safety measures the government requires you to take for your pool? Or that your pool can't hurt others outside of your home? Or that more people (especially children) will use a pool than shoot an AR-15?

I'm not even arguing for an assault weapons ban, just the honesty that they are in fact more dangerous than other guns and that their use increases the number of people killed or wounded per incident.

I don't know where you came up with the idea that AR-15s are dangerous given the fact that they are hardly ever used in crimes. Almost anything else you can think of from ladders to swimming pools to hang gliders to knifes to household cleaning supplies are all significantly more dangerous than AR-15s.

The real answer is that neither my swimming pool or my ARs are dangerous. I take the personal responsibility to be safe with both of them. Nobody is going to be killed with my ARs and nobody is going to drown in my swimming pool.

[Q

That is correct.

Again....you can't show that their use increases the number killed since pistols and shotguns could have been used in any of the other mass public shootings, except for Las vegas, and killed just as many people. And even Vegas could have used pistols and a shotgun in that crowd they would have just had to get closer....so not even that one fits your argument.

They aren't even as dangerous as ladders each year......or pools or bicycles.......

It is the choice of the target location, the gun free zone, that makes the death count high...as you have been shown over and over again.

Forum List

Back