There’s only two possible reasons why Trump would block aid to the Ukraine

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
This is been a real war between the Ukraine and Russia. So far there’s been around 10,000 people who have died.

So there’s only two possible reasons that Trump would stop this money.

The first one being he wants Ukraine to investigate any connections to Joe Biden. Hoping it would help him during the election.

And the other reason is to help Vladimir Putin. Because Putin wants to rebuild the former Soviet empire and taking over Ukraine would help with that goal.

Those are the only two reasons.

Putin can't afford to rebuild the Soviet Empire, and everyone knows it. Russia has an economy equal to Spain.

This is been a real war between the Ukraine and Russia. So far there’s been around 10,000 people who have died.

The first one being he wants Ukraine to investigate any connections to Joe Biden. Hoping it would help him during the election.

And the other reason is to help Vladimir Putin. Because Putin wants to rebuild the former Soviet empire and taking over Ukraine would help with that goal.

It's collusion I tell you!!! Collusion!

No, it's a contusion! On dean's head. He ain't quite right.

trump is putin's bitch

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

putin is trump's puppet master.

No, it's a contusion! On dean's head. He ain't quite right.
That's what I meant, but I got colluded.

Or

Trump want to divert that money to the wall?

Or

Trump want to roll in that money while screaming " I'm Scrooge McDuck damn it and not Richie Rich! "...

Or

He is just wanting to see how Dean will go nuts over what he does...

Probably received a lovely letter from Vlad.

OR he's keeping US out it so not to get sucked into their war..

Cause if he did, then you'd call him a warmonger & should have stayed out of their problems...

Cause if he did, then you'd call him a warmonger & should have stayed out of their problems...
Did we deliver Javelin missiles?

Republicans on the USMB cry that I start a thread and then run away from it. That’s not the truth. The truth is I just wait some amount of time until Republicans get tired of calling names and being assholes.

After a while, sometimes, the adults actually come out and start having a real discussion. Until Republicans on the USMB break that up with more name-calling. What a bunch of pathetic dummies.

Did we deliver Javelin missiles?
To stop them from helping in the Paul Manafort investigation. How can you not know that?
It was a transaction.

New Topics

Forum List

Back