Las Vegas Sheriff Says Says Shooter May Have Had Help And Escape Plan

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Gee. Ya think. And hs girlfriend didn’t notice all the guns and ammo he had?

Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said he believes that Paddock was “solely responsible” for the attack, but he may have had help and planned his own escape. Lombardo said that he has seen evidence for both of these theories, but refused to elaborate further and said nobody so far has been able to dismiss the theory.

More @ BREAKING: Vegas Shooter Had Help, Says Sheriff

Former Navy Ops Professional: The Numbers Don’t Add Up – Likely Accomplice in Vegas Shooting @ Former Navy Ops Professional: The Numbers Don't Add Up – Likely Accomplice in Vegas Shooting

I believe there is much more to this than is being reported. There are people who want America disarmed and they are willing to go to any lengths to accomplish it even if it means orchestrating and assisting in mass shootings.

It is possible that he could have acted alone. However if he did formulate, scope out and plan an event of this magnitude completely alone, I would be more than mildly surprised. No man is an island, we all have our confessor. Someone knows.

I don't buy that he had an escape plan. There's no conspiracy here guys, and the rest I can accept until more details are provided, the investigation is early, but I think they are off with this idea he had a plan outside of this. He had over a thousands rounds and was firing for 10 minutes. There was no plan outside of what he did, and he couldn't have expected that noone would figure him out in a relatively short period of time, even 32 stories up.

At best, if he had any thoughts of escape plan he is even more delusional, if that were possible. He fired off hundreds of rounds, had a great deal of weapons and had a camera set up. All signs point to the fact he was hunkered in, setting up that hotel room as his tomb.

Maybe he presented some conflicting details that had them thinking he was going to go this route, but how could anyone think they were going to be able to escape after shooting at a massive 22000 person crowd? This was anything but a covert mission.

The other two tall hotels have a line of sight on the venue/target as well. Wouldn't even have to bust windows as the 1 has balconies.

It is possible that he could have acted alone. However if he did formulate, scope out and plan an event of this magnitude completely alone, I would be more than mildly surprised. No man is an island, we all have our confessor. Someone knows.
And, where did he get the military training? This didn't come from online information.

Its very possible he planned this out and prosecuted this by himself. What I am not buying is that someone somewhere didnt notice something. The people close to him should have noticed a change in demeanor or something even if it was in hind sight. The only other explanation is that he has been a sociopath all his life and no one realized it.

And, where did he get the military training? This didn't come from online information.
Like the Canuck said in post 5, He hunkered in and had the proverbial "fish in a barrel target". No mil training required...point and pull. He was raining fire on a crowd of thousands fully auto. A monkey could have hit 100 people. What I am stating is that someone knows or knew about this plan. I am not saying that there is some grande conspiracy for sure, but someone knows. Now, whether he is a Manchurian Candidate or some other variable is purely speculative at this point.

Its very possible he planned this out and prosecuted this by himself. What I am not buying is that someone somewhere didnt notice something. The people close to him should have noticed a change in demeanor or something even if it was in hind sight. The only other explanation is that he has been a sociopath all his life and no one realized it.
He seemed pretty high functioning for having had a life-long mental illness.

I'd say something like CTE is more likely. Also, he was getting to the age where dementia is no longer out of the question.

What military training? Someone with military training would have killed way more people.

DLarm5EX4AY2k-Q.jpg

The more information I hear leads me to believe this dude was a spook...maybe even CIA trained. He had no social media connections and he was wealthy. He was a gambler and he was rich. He spent time in the Philippians...heavy naval intelligence stationed there.

I may be completely wrong here but I'm a retired Marine and I'm guessing only about 30% of USMC personnel would have the training and know how to pull off what this 65 year old guy did.

Something is really wrong here and we need to stay focused on demanding answers....

The more information I hear leads me to believe this dude was a spook...maybe even CIA trained. He had no social media connections and he was wealthy. He was a gambler and he was rich. He spent time in the Philippians...heavy naval intelligence stationed there.

I may be completely wrong here but I'm a retired Marine and I'm guessing only about 30% of USMC personnel would have the training and know how to pull off what this 65 year old guy did.

Something is really wrong here and we need to stay focused on demanding answers....
Wait. You think only killing 58 people in a noisy, crowded venue where they were trapped in a bowl, you had the elevated position, auto firing capability, and the element of surprise was something hard? You think only 30% of USMC could do it? What have you been smoking?

Wait. You think only killing 58 people in a noisy, crowded venue where they were trapped in a bowl, you had the elevated position, auto firing capability, and the element of surprise was something hard? You think only 30% of USMC could do it? What have you been smoking
It was more than just the shooting, but since you bring it up you try it.... you try to hit a football field from that distance without understanding trajectory. But the planning looks professional. The weapons knowledge. Bringing multiple weapons so when he melts one down he can just grab another. The cameras and the type of explosives he had in his car.....This guy was more than just a happy gambler gone wild.

Wait. You think only killing 58 people in a noisy, crowded venue where they were trapped in a bowl, you had the elevated position, auto firing capability, and the element of surprise was something hard? You think only 30% of USMC could do it? What have you been smoking
It was more than just the shooting, but since you bring it up you try it.... you try to hit a football field from that distance without understanding trajectory. But the planning looks professional. The weapons knowledge. Bringing multiple weapons so when he melts one down he can just grab another. The cameras and the type of explosives he had in his car.....This guy was more than just a happy gambler gone wild.
I dont have to try it. i was in the military so I know there is not much to do but point and aim in the general direction. Gravity will do the rest. You got rounds moving in excess of 1200 FPS. How long do you think it would take to correct your aim and start hitting people in a bowl? Bringing multiple weapons just means he practiced somewhere and knew the guns would melt down and he wanted backups. You dont have to be specially trained to figure that out. You can get spy cameras on amazon. They explosives could have been purchased from any nut cake in Nevada. Of course he was more than just a happy gambler that got a wild hair up his ass. He definitely planned this out with much forethought. You dont have to be in the military or military trained to do what he did.

Forum List

Back