Patriotic Hollywood...Yes it did Exist!

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
John Wayne...Jimmy Stewart...vs. today's endless stream of pussies...Kimmel, Penn, and on, and on...sickening.

So fighting for less funding for education, science and letting our infrastructure fall into rivers is patriotic? lol

I love this country but the policies of the people saying they're patriotic sound like south Africa's. lol

Unpatriotic Hollywood...Sean Penn in "Milk."

W
So fighting for less funding for education, science and letting our infrastructure fall into rivers is patriotic? lol

I love this country but the policies of the people saying they're patriotic sound like south Africa's. lol
Who is fighting for those things? I know Democrats fight for racial division, stopping economic progress in a time of need, and allowing our national sovereignty to be trampled.

W

Who is fighting for those things? I know Democrats fight for racial division, stopping economic progress in a time of need, and allowing our national sovereignty to be trampled.
You mean conservative sovereignty!!!!! FUCK conservatism.

Forum List

Back