Larry Elder will not run against Governor Newsom in 2022

i stand before all of you a broken man...this is tragic news!

Hardly "tragic" news at all. The people of California spoke and Mr. Elder heard them. They like high taxes, high regulation, sanctuary status for Illegals, relaxed laws against shoplifting and the right to crap on the sidewalks.

The people out there are certainly entitled to the government they want.

i stand before all of you a broken man...this is tragic news!

can you blame him ? with the racist attacks from the left branding him an uncle tom and the attempted assault from a white democrat wearing a gorilla mask why would he want to run again ! he needs to join the sane people and leave CA .

Hardly "tragic" news at all. The people of California spoke and Mr. Elder heard them. They like high taxes, high regulation, sanctuary status for Illegals, relaxed laws against shoplifting and the right to crap on the sidewalks.

The people out there are certainly entitled to the government they want.
Whatever dude. The people spoke and they DO not like Larry Elder.

can you blame him ? with the racist attacks from the left branding him an uncle tom and the attempted assault from a white democrat wearing a gorilla mask why would he want to run again ! he needs to join the sane people and leave CA .
He is talking head phony.

He realizes that he could not overcome the fraud.

California will become the sixth state to conduct its elections entirely by mail after Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) signed new legislation codifying a temporary practice adopted during the coronavirus pandemic.

The change is unlikely to have a substantial impact in a state where most voters already cast their ballots by mail. But supporters of all-mail elections say proactively sending ballots to registered voters increases turnout.

I'm sure the turnout will be whatever it needs to be.

Whatever dude. The people spoke and they DO not like Larry Elder.

I think the people of California love Gov. Newsom and his policies.

I suppose someone might think they just didn't like a black guy as gov, but I think the whole story is that they love them high taxes and lawlessness.

Forum List

Back