Larry David 'screamed' at Alan Dershowitz at grocery store over Trump support

Here's the thing: Donald Trump is a person whom it is easy to hate. However, he was an extraordinary President, as all true Conservatives must acknowledge. The Lefties go ape-shit about Trump THE PERSON, because they lack the intellectual horsepower to criticize Trump THE PRESIDENT. Immigration, regulations, defense, trade, the environment/global warming, et cetera.

Larry David is a moderately talented writer and performer, but it appears he is an idiot, politically speaking.

Here's the thing: Donald Trump is a person whom it is easy to hate. However, he was an extraordinary President, as all true Conservatives must acknowledge. The Lefties go ape-shit about Trump THE PERSON, because they lack the intellectual horsepower to criticize Trump THE PRESIDENT. Immigration, regulations, defense, trade, the environment/global warming, et cetera.

Larry David is a moderately talented writer and performer, but it appears he is an idiot, politically speaking.
Any Lefty with a brain can easily attack Trump on a political level. Easily. The guy was a disaster. Lied non stop under the bully pulpit to pit the country against eachother and attack his opponents in a unethical way. Weakened our position on the world stage and screwed us domestically with his horrible handling of a pandemic. I can go on all day!

In regards to the OP. I wish I could have seen that show while buying bananas. Hilarious.

That’s pretty spot-on.
As an American whose life has been surrounded by democrats, I can attest.

Never heard of Larry David. Sounds like he thinks the leftists of Hollyweird are not aware that Biden is the quintessential blind man leading the blind.

Larry David would be persona non grata in Hollywood if he didn't make some virtue signaling
gesture of contempt for Trump.

Everything in Hollow-wood is fake and contemptible. Especially the people there.

Forum List

Back