Larken Rose lectures voters

So he's a long-winded pseudo intellectual.
He is one of the foremost anarchist free thinkers in America. He is the modern day equivalent to Benjamin Tucker, Josiah Warren or Lysander Spooner.

I will probably ask one of my friends or relatives for his movie for a gift soon, it will be the only way I will get to see it.

Jones Plantation Official Trailer (2023)​

He is one of the foremost anarchist free thinkers in America. He is the modern day equivalent to Benjamin Tucker, Josiah Warren or Lysander Spooner.

I will probably ask one of my friends or relative for his movie for a gift soon, it will be the only way I will get to see it.

Jones Plantation Official Trailer (2023)​

I don't actually know him. I'm just shooting off at the mouth.

Edit his diatribes down to about 5 minutes and I might listen to one.
If you have the attention span of a Tasmanian gnat, if you can't read, write or synthesize large amounts of complex information with nuance, then, no one should take you seriously.

You are a child in the world of adult ideas.

Go to twitter or Snap Chat, or a place more appropriate to your intellect.

If you have the attention span of a Tasmanian gnat, if you can't read, write or synthesize large amounts of complex information with nuance, then, no one should take you seriously.

You are a child in the world of adult ideas.

Go to twitter or Snap Chat, or a place more appropriate to your intellect.

Are you one of those who think total strangers are obligated to read or watch everything you post on the net? Some of us have lives outside of online chatter.

You have been acquainted with Larken Rose by me.
What he says on this video means what to you?
He also speaks against Biden.

Good video. I highly recommend this.

I watched this one a few weeks ago. . . .

Whitney Webb goes into how Argentine leader Javier Milei is likewise, a pawn of the IMF as well. This whole thing is basically a set up.

They had shown it works with Trump, so they are doing it again, and again.

The End of the World as We Know It with Whitney Webb​

Last edited:
Are you one of those who think total strangers are obligated to read or watch everything you post on the net? Some of us have lives outside of online chatter.
No, I just feel, if you are going to enter a thread, to discuss a topic, then read, or watch the material and discuss it.

Don't bitch about the presentation. If you don't like it, IGNORE IT.

Don't shoot off your mouth and derail the thread like a jack-wad, because you have the intellect & scholastic discipline of a sixteen year old H.S. drop out.

No one gives a shit that you have ADHD, so go tell your therapist your problems. Don't whine about the fact that it isn't cable TEE VEE telling you how to think and feel.

No one cares about your pathetic problems. When you are on here, interact with some integrity, when you aren't, then I would hope you live your life to the fullest, rather than whining about your problems there too.

. . . but I am used to dealing with slackers, I raised a teenager. I am now done with that phase of my life, and it isn't my job to deal with your permanent adolescence.

:rolleyes:

Address the topic, or stahp derailing please.

Forum List

Back