Landmark Legal Foundation to File Suit to Stop President’s Health Plan if...

T,

Did you hear what Judge Napolitano said about Levin's case?

YES

To Illustrate?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyQ_fMmfD8s&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Mark Levin Filing Suit If Slaughter Rule Is Used[/ame]

He is WRONG...

The Constitution is quite explicit...And I think the judge speaks within the realm of Politics...

This is a Constitutional question, and Levin via the Landmark Legal Foundation has plenty of ground to step upon.

To think that the Congress has been doing this for a long time is disingenuous...and NO EXCUSE...it merely remains a FACT it has NEVER BEEN CHALLANGED until NOW in my view.
This is getting very hard to follow for me. I cannot understand all the legal stuff. All I know is Obama basically threatened the SCOTUS lately with the rumor that roberts was quitting, and Alito during the SoUA. Now tomorrow in washington, all the communist organizations will be protesting out in force. My guess is to threaten congress. Chicago style....what threats or action will these thugs go to, in order to keep from a ruling to that will nullify this Bill? This is getting very hairy!

And this is inheriently the problem...

Politic has gotten to the point of what we see...backroom deals...NONE of it challanged with any BALLLS...and the creeps WIN. Fuck the Constitution, Fuck the Founders....Fuck the Republic...

*WE* Become another Third-World Dictatorship...Born in the FIRE of Liberty, of the individual...away from tyrants to MELD even closer to those that are our enemies...even if it IS our own government.

There are SPINES missing here...*EXCEPT* that of Levin, and MYSELF, and other that are willing to fight this.

Call a Whambulance you fuckin' pussy.

Well, with the fine folks you take as role models (Levin? Are you fucking kidding me?) it's not hard to believe you'd say some dumb shit like that.

He (and I) know mmore of the Constitution, and the RULE of law than YOU have demonstrated HERE. Good advice for yourself. Go to BED. Sleep it off.

*GET OFF MY FUCKIN THREAD dipshit.*

Look at it this way folks?

*IF* this RULE is allowed to proceede? (Slaughter Rule via a false premise)?

The CONGRESS can use this to write/override anything they WISH to bring the People TO THEIR KNEES at their WHIM...YOUR VOTE will no longer COUNT...

They can PASS anything they WISH on a whim...and 'PRETEND' they have all signatures to a standing BILL...

That is WHY this is important to CHALLANGE in the Court. This is a Constitutional CRISIS if this should pass.

Article 1, Section 7, is quite explicit. IF we allow this one to SLIP?

Katy BAR THE DOOR...it will be a free-for-all...and YOUR electeds can PASS anything they like...your VOTE means SQUAT.

That's what is at STAKE here...

Call a Whambulance you fuckin' pussy.

Well, with the fine folks you take as role models (Levin? Are you fucking kidding me?) it's not hard to believe you'd say some dumb shit like that.

He (and I) know mmore of the Constitution, and the RULE of law than YOU have demonstrated HERE. Good advice for yourself. Go to BED. Sleep it off.

Dude, chill, the guy is giving his opinion, no need to get so mad.

Thomas thinks anyone who disagrees with him is not a Real American. Good luck trying to speak sense to him Xeno. :lol:

Dude, chill, the guy is giving his opinion, no need to get so mad.

Dogs go MAD humans get angry. That DIPSHIT earned my anger.

Misguided Morons...YES. THAT...has Never changed. You've been educated to belive Statist SHIT. Understand DogBOY?

And let me guess John Conner, you're free from any influence of anyone "evil"? :rolleyes:

Misguided Morons...YES. THAT...has Never changed. You've been educated to belive Statist SHIT. Understand DogBOY?

And let me guess John Conner, you're free from any influence of anyone "evil"? :rolleyes:

Whatever the fuck this means?

*YOU* need to grow up. Come see me in twenty years when you get experience under your belt, and see you're rooting for the wrong team.

UNTIL THEN? Don't bother to address me in any manner. *YOU* will be ignored. *YOU* are a waste of my time, and a complete WASTE of protoplasm at this juncture.

Got it ace?

Forum List

Back