Lakota leaves the union

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I know wishful thinking:badgrin: but not the board Lakota, but the American Indian tribe Lakota Sioux Nation. I'M NOT QUITE SURE HOW THAT WORKS.

President Barack Obama has an unexpected foreign policy problem – in the Western United States. The Lakota Sioux nation has seceded from the United States, according to a story on the anti-American website La Voz de Aztlan.

“We are no longer citizens of the United States of America and all those who live in the five-state area that encompasses our country are free to join us,” long-time Native American radical leader Russell Means said. The move potentially impacts the states of Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.

Secession! Lakota Sioux Nation Leaves The Union! (Again) | liberty.com

It has as much effect as if you got up and announced your state had seceeded. This is one lone nut who has had his difficulties for years.

I know wishful thinking:badgrin: but not the board Lakota, but the American Indian tribe Lakota Sioux Nation. I'M NOT QUITE SURE HOW THAT WORKS.

President Barack Obama has an unexpected foreign policy problem – in the Western United States. The Lakota Sioux nation has seceded from the United States, according to a story on the anti-American website La Voz de Aztlan.

“We are no longer citizens of the United States of America and all those who live in the five-state area that encompasses our country are free to join us,” long-time Native American radical leader Russell Means said. The move potentially impacts the states of Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.

can a paleface join up?

can a paleface join up?

Sure Ms. Warren.......go for it.:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back