Lady kicked off plane for breast-feeding..

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by dmp, Nov 14, 2006.

1. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    When I first read the Title I was pissed! The more I read, the more I see the mother in question is an IDIOT...she should have her child REMOVED from her custody.

Two things:

1st - I think she instigated the kick-off because she simply wouldn't cooperate. Her right to breast-feed her child does NOT trump my 'right' to NOT have to see her boobies.

2ndly - and what REALLY pissed me off...That wasn't a BABY...her child is nearly TWO YEARS OLD and that crazy woman is breast-feeding? HOLY Crap! what is WRONG with people??? "doing something GOOD for a child" she says... She MAY be causing HARM to her kid.

How I feel can best be related in a few lines from the Hit Major Motion Picture "Major Payne" staring Damon Wayons.

Major Payne: Maybe what he need is for you to pop your titty out his mouth and let the boy grow up.
    Emily: Excuse me, what did you say?
    Major Payne: I didn't stutter, I said pop-your-titty-out-his-mouth AND STOP BABYING HIM.
    Emily: I don't call it babying, I call it nurturing.
    Major Payne: And I call it neutering.
    Emily: And I call you an insecure, overbearing, psychopathic, edictorial, ego maniacal, frigid lunatic ASSHOLE!
    Major Payne: I ain't frigid.

:bangheads :bangheads

Ladies - if your kids has all his TEETH he gets no TIT...

2. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Actually, I will defend the age on breast-feeding. It is proven that children who are breast fed longer are smarter and I"ve heard have less allergy problems.

Otherwise: WTFery!

3. Redhots

Redhots Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    zomg its a boobie! run away run away!

Seems like you would have to be trying just a little bit to see it in the first place.

Anyway...

Even so it wouldn't have been that hard to just use the stupid blanket. If someone was still upset about it and she was thrown off then I would back her case. As it stands I can't get too worked up over it.

4. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    "proven smarter?"

I'd have to raise the :bsflag: :(

and wouldn't it be 'fewer' allgery problems? :poke:

Benefits which come with breast-feeding a kid should be realized by about age 1. At age 2, kids can walk and talk. ANYONE who can walk and talk has NO business being breast-fed. None. Whatsoever...that's just nasty. :(

5. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    No - not even CLOSE. I'm the most liberal guy I know when it comes to breasts. The point is, she was FLAUNTING her beast feeding of another person.

She didn't want to use the blanket because, I'm speculating, she's a arrogant prick who likes to flaunt her lifestyle choices on others. She loves being the victim. May God have mercy upon her offspring. She's the kind of lady, I'm speculating, who'd use ANYTHING she could for a law-suit-lottery ticket. :(

6. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    In ancient days, the traditional age of "weaning" was 3 years old. However, in our society, with access to plenty of milk & water and a variety of nutritious foods, there aren't many benefits beyond a year or a year & a half. I breast-fed all my kids, and I have a friend who is a member of La Leche, actually founded a local chapter. I think she took it too far in breast-feeding her boy until the age of three, but he WAS mentally handicapped. I will support a woman's choice to breast-feed in public, as long as it is done discreetly, especially for a young baby who needs to eat every couple hours. It would be hard for a woman to get out of the house at all if she couldn't feed the child on the go.

But, I agree with D on this one. By a year old, the child does not NEED to breast feed. If he is hungry or thirsty, he can handle other foods & a sippy cup. Maybe the kid was sleepy after the long delay, and breast-feeding does help put the kid to sleep, but it was not necessary to satisfy hunger at that age. The woman most likely turned it into a bigger deal than was necessary.

7. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Well a simple case of a liberal who doesn't think they have to follow any reasonable protocol on that event. Look just because you have the ability to demostrate something like breast feeding doesn't mean it should interupt others. We ain't in a very poor 3rd world country here. We are suppoely a very modern society and for this to have occurred in such tight quarters as a airplane is totally wrong. The kicker is the airline will settle out of court over a clear violation of the airlines right to protect it's passengers.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I think we need to take this case to the Liberal court of Justice. People should be free to do whatever they want so long as it doesn't "negatively impact others".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    ...and 'negative' will be defined as the first liberal who complains.

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    You mean we wouldn't even have a trial ? It would be interesting to at least hear or read the written opinions regarding what represents "negative impact on others". I need some behavioral guidelines here !