Lady Attacks Me At Work Today (video)

I don't think Dom typically includes property damage... I like it rough but I'd have a serious problem if my husband started breaking my stuff... on purpose I mean, accidentally breaking things whilst... uhm "engaged in combat" is forgivable ~giggles~
There are many levels to S&M and Dom. Some of it is mostly just fake and pretend stuff, but it goes all the way to some people seriously hurting other people, though they consent.

I will stop there I think and not go into any further details. Life is indeed stranger than fiction, a big Gray hint there.

You like getting kicked in the balls don't you?

Yeah one time I was at a restaurant and the waiter was passing out water to our table... a table of like ten people, and had them all on one tray. He had given out like three when he was behind me and dumped the whole tray down my back.
A shocking experience I gather.

You sure it was an accident?

It was some Mexican place in Columbus, Ohio... I wish I could remember the name of it. I didn't even get a free meal out of it. :banghead:

When the kids were younger I had a waitress drop buttered toast on my head once (it fell off the plate as she was handing it to my son) I ended up laughing so hard I couldn't complain because of the look of horror on the boy's faces. They thought for sure I was going to spank the waitress and begged me not to - which of course only made me laugh harder because I'm bi and well... spanking? yea...

I remember one time, I was coming around the corner at the same time as another waitress, and she had a bunch of drinks on a tray and they spilled all over me. I wreaked like alcohol for the whole night! :lol:

I would think that being a waitress is a hard job to do.
I have always given generous tips.

My 1st job I ever had was when I was a senior in high school, I was typing on a big noisy machine with new credit card customers with their names and their numbers on the plastc cards.Now days its all atimated.
I had to wear ear plugs it was that loud.

Forum List

Back