Ladies please...

I went through one hellish labor, no way would I do that nineteen times but I am guessing by the 10th kid they just probably started falling out.

As I would tell the lady, it's a vagina, not a machine gun. :lol:

It's not really anyone else's business how many kids they choose to have - as long as they support them.

Unless you are a woman, and then it's up to the GOP and the religious "right" to tell you how large - or small - of a family you're allowed to have...

Yea, yea, yea..... and the left can shame you for having a child that they deem 'imperfect'.... nice of you to make it political.

Personally, I think just because we have freedom of speech, doesn't give us the requirement to:

1. comment on other people's lifes

2. confirm stupidity by making everything about politics.

Idiots abound.

Your uterus is not a friggin' clown car!

Reality show mom gives birth to 19th child

LITTLE ROCK
, Ark. (AP) - An Arkansas couple featured on the reality show "18 Kids and Counting" now has 19.

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar announced Friday that their 19th child was born Thursday night during an emergency Cesarean...

A statement from TLC says the baby, named Josie Brooklyn, weighs 1 pound, 6 ounces and is in the neonatal intensive care unit for extended care...

Reality show mom gives birth to 19th child

:eek:

I wouldn't normally comment on a family's decision to have more than two or three kids, but nineteen? Come on, that's a bit excessive no matter who you are.

I think that whole family are aliens. Peel back their facades and they'd be all scaley with tentacles. NO family is THAT "happy" and lovey-dovey. I think a ship from Uranus arrived back in the 50's and the creatures saw how the Cleavers lived and then cloned themselves after them. Mom & Dad Dugger recently took their vows again, and were filmed on the reality show "Just Say Yes" (to the wedding gown), bringing along their full entourage. She chose the most ridiculous getup imaginable; had the top of the "gown" (if you could call it that) remade into a shrug that covered her upper arms and bosom. I mean WHAAAT?? With that many kids, she's had mucho sex, and boobs are usually a part of that. Why cover them up now? (And no, they aren't waist length, so that wasn't the reason. She's just shy. Sure.)

It's not really anyone else's business how many kids they choose to have - as long as they support them.

It's not just the money you know.

I'm fairly certain you kept your parents fairly busy and riding the roller coaster of emotional turmoil and bliss (multiply by 19).

I'd be an emotional wreck, sitting in a dark corner drooling by now.

As would anybody. But of course families of this size rely on the older children to take care of their younger siblings, thereby depriving the kids of just being kids. They may all LOOK happy for the cameras, but I'll bet they're not.

Good night John Boy....

You do realize that there is an entire block of young posters here who will be Googling that reference, right?

:eusa_shhh: It was on the family channel when I was younger. I can't stand John Boy and his mole. "It" would have been ten times better without him.

He's done a lot of things since then, but he'll always be John Boy. I think the mole has a lot to do with it because I've seen him as a good guy and a bad guy, but Bad Boy John Boy is hard to believe.

Unless you are a woman, and then it's up to the GOP and the religious "right" to tell you how large - or small - of a family you're allowed to have...

Yea, yea, yea..... and the left can shame you for having a child that they deem 'imperfect'.... nice of you to make it political.

Personally, I think just because we have freedom of speech, doesn't give us the requirement to:

1. comment on other people's lifes

2. confirm stupidity by making everything about politics.

Idiots abound.

"How large - or small - of a family"? "child they deem imperfect"?

I agree that politics didn't have to come into it, but those two statements don't even make sense...

Are they abortion references?

Riiiiight. That's why it's the lefties who are criticizing this family for choosing to have "too many". :cuckoo:

As would anybody. But of course families of this size rely on the older children to take care of their younger siblings, thereby depriving the kids of just being kids. They may all LOOK happy for the cameras, but I'll bet they're not.

I have no doubt that they are happy. Just because you arent doesnt mean others arent.

As for the family itself, if they can do that, more power to them. That family will have far more impact in the community and in the world around them then alot of the so called elites who limit their children. Two good parents do alot of good for the world.

Forum List

Back