Ladies please...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Your uterus is not a friggin' clown car!

Reality show mom gives birth to 19th child

LITTLE ROCK
, Ark. (AP) - An Arkansas couple featured on the reality show "18 Kids and Counting" now has 19.

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar announced Friday that their 19th child was born Thursday night during an emergency Cesarean...

A statement from TLC says the baby, named Josie Brooklyn, weighs 1 pound, 6 ounces and is in the neonatal intensive care unit for extended care...

:eek:

I wouldn't normally comment on a family's decision to have more than two or three kids, but nineteen? Come on, that's a bit excessive no matter who you are.

pics_motivation-vagina-clown-car.jpg

Very fertile couple. They don't even have a farm to run. Hope he's got a good, well paying job.

Ninetieen kids???? Jeeze way more than I would want.

Your uterus is not a friggin' clown car!

LITTLE ROCK
, Ark. (AP) - An Arkansas couple featured on the reality show "18 Kids and Counting" now has 19.

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar announced Friday that their 19th child was born Thursday night during an emergency Cesarean...

A statement from TLC says the baby, named Josie Brooklyn, weighs 1 pound, 6 ounces and is in the neonatal intensive care unit for extended care...

:eek:

I wouldn't normally comment on a family's decision to have more than two or three kids, but nineteen? Come on, that's a bit excessive no matter who you are.

Ridiculous. That woman's body is probably all broken down and giving her pain already.

At least one of the kids is likely grown and out of the house. I know I would be with 18 brothers and sisters..

They got the rhythm down but forgot the method...

I don't know how they find the time..It would have to be ultra quickies.

My four kids sure cramped our style.

It's not really anyone else's business how many kids they choose to have - as long as they support them.

It's not just the money you know.

I'm fairly certain you kept your parents fairly busy and riding the roller coaster of emotional turmoil and bliss (multiply by 19).

I'd be an emotional wreck, sitting in a dark corner drooling by now.

It's not really anyone else's business how many kids they choose to have - as long as they support them.

I'm fairly certain you kept your parents fairly busy and riding the roller coaster of emotional turmoil and bliss (multiply by 19).

Moi? I was a perfect angel.... :eusa_angel: But my parents had to have five boys first.... (technically 4 cuz one of them was born with me!)

Moi? I was a perfect angel.... :eusa_angel: But my parents had to have five boys first.... (technically 4 cuz one of them was born with me!)

That does beg the terrifying question.. what happened? ...be gentle now, I'm sensitive.

I went through one hellish labor, no way would I do that nineteen times but I am guessing by the 10th kid they just probably started falling out.

Unless you are a woman, and then it's up to the GOP and the religious "right" to tell you how large - or small - of a family you're allowed to have...

Forum List

Back