Ladies... It’s 3/14, Are you Ready For...

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
Steak and a Blowjob Day!!!

Yes Ladies, it’s slready been a full month since the nonsensical,illegitimate, women-oriented holiday known as Cslentines Day. One month since your significant other was expected to shell out his time, money, energy and interest in abundance upon you simply because you’re in a relationship.

Well, as has been the tradition for the past decade or so, it’s time to reciprocate, Ladies. Steak and a Blowjob Day is here again. Time for you gals to go out of your way, spend your time, money and attention doing two things you Feminists hate - cooking and pleasing your Msn.

Have fun everyone!!!

Yes Ladies, it’s slready been a full month since the nonsensical,illegitimate, women-oriented holiday known as Cslentines Day. One month since your significant other was expected to shell out his time, money, energy and interest in abundance upon you simply because you’re in a relationship.

Well, as has been the tradition for the past decade or so, it’s time to reciprocate, Ladies. Steak and a Blowjob Day is here again. Time for you gals to go out of your way, spend your time, money and attention doing two things you Feminists hate - cooking and pleasing your Msn.

Have fun everyone!!!

Sodomite!

Have fun everyone!!!
Your best bet to get a blowjob is to go pay for one. But you do that already. amirite or AMIRITE?

Have fun everyone!!!

I am sure there are some feminists that hate cooking and giving blowjobs. But there are plenty who don't. My sweetie is a feminist. Best I've ever had in bed. And is an amazing cook, in the kitchen, on the grill or over a campfire.

Have fun everyone!!!

Wait, aren't you the one that said sex is for procreation only? And that life is not about pleasure but about suffering?

Have fun everyone!!!
Maybe if you weren't such an asshole, you'd get a blow job instead having to force the issue.

Wait, aren't you the one that said sex is for procreation only? And that life is not about pleasure but about suffering?

Yep. That’s why I’ll forgo the blowjob for a nice. Ack massage, like I do every year.

I just wanted to remind all the ladies what the general expectation for today is.

Yep. That’s why I’ll forgo the blowjob for a nice. Ack massage, like I do every year.

I just wanted to remind all the ladies what the general expectation for today is.

So you'd rather have a back massage than a blowjob? Must be rough having such a bad back.

So you'd rather have a back massage than a blowjob? Must be rough having such a bad back.

Yes I would. I believe sex has it’s purpose and place in a relationship... namely procreation.

With certain injuries and my stress level, I find a good massage to be far better than sex most of the time. My wife took basic and intermediate level massage classes a couple years ago and she gives a wonderful high pressure back massage which does wonders for my mood and my back (happy ending not included).

Forum List

Back