Court Ruling That a Woman Was 'Ugly' and 'Too Masculine' to be Raped

The court was right. I wouldn't have raped her with Obama's dick and Michelle pushing on it.

16-things-you-should-know-about-rachel-maddow-1-31431-1396370128-4_big.jpg

For me the story took on a different sort of spin upon hearing that the original decision was made by group of all female judges (1:00 to 1:08 of the video attached in OP). Until that point I was picturing some Neanderthal as the judge himself.

Well, I see our country is not the only one with morons for judges.

or current presidents too...

Trump suggests women speaking out are too ugly for him to sexually assault

You are dumb

Dumb enough to point your astounding lack of self-awareness???

Or do you also agree that a woman's looks should disqualify them from being rape/sexual harassment victims?

When the guy has her name listed in his phone as "Viking", do you really think he was interested in her sexually? He went out and bought roofies, put them in HER drink at a bar (as opposed to someone they would be more attracted to), then dragged "Viking" all the way home just so they can have sex with her? No man has ever put that much planning and work into fucking an ugly chick.

You are dumb

Or do you also agree that a woman's looks should disqualify them from being rape/sexual harassment victims?

When the guy has her name listed in his phone as "Viking", do you really think he was interested in her sexually? He went out and bought roofies, put them in HER drink at a bar (as opposed to someone they would be more attracted to), then dragged "Viking" all the way home just so they can have sex with her? No man has ever put that much planning and work into fucking an ugly chick.

So basically....all I have to do is pre-emptively call a chick ugly and I am free to sexually assault her at my leisure?

Since of course, I called her ugly and stuff.......

You are dumb

So basically....all I have to do is pre-emptively call a chick ugly and I am free to sexually assault her at my leisure?

You have to be pretty naive to think that the all woman jury had a slam dunk rape case, but let the rapists go based solely on her looks. Its not like their DNA was found in her.

She required stitches from the rape.

You are dumb

You have to be pretty naive to think that the all woman jury had a slam dunk rape case, but let the rapists go based solely on her looks. Its not like their DNA was found in her.
And you have to be pretty ignorant to think I am going to let you side step the fact that your cult leader said his accusers are too ugly for him to rape -- as a defense

But I am use to trumpers weaseling out of dumb shit their cult leader says...

You are dumb

...but did THEY rape her?

You are dumb

And you have to be pretty ignorant to think I am going to let you side step the fact that your cult leader said his accusers are too ugly for him to rape -- as a defense

But I am use to trumpers weaseling out of dumb shit their cult leader says...
You know your argument is falling apart when your only come back is "but i hate Trump". :laugh:

...but did THEY rape her?
Someone raped her, even if she was ‘ugly’. For the judges to use that as part of their reasons for it not being them, is outrageous. Their pronouncement should have never been included in their acquittal. If they had legitimate facts to acquit them, state those, not a statement they made as to her desirability, according to the men.

I doubt this teenager found this 90 yr old woman desirable, but he still raped her-
Migrant 'raped and strangled elderly woman' in Dusseldorf | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back