Ladies go nuts over missing breakfast menu at McDonalds

I can't believe how calm the guy was that stood up for the McDs employees.

Breakfast Menu Causes Fight at McDonald s - FOX 29 News Philadelphia WTXF-TV

Lends credence to how food manufacurers specially formulate products to act like narcotics in the brain. :)

That was not narcotics. That was just plain ignorance. I wonder what really caused them to act like that?
Melanin!
Dont be jealous. We know that was not the reason. Melanin makes your brain cells work.

Lends credence to how food manufacurers specially formulate products to act like narcotics in the brain. :)

That was not narcotics. That was just plain ignorance. I wonder what really caused them to act like that?
Melanin!
Dont be jealous. We know that was not the reason. Melanin makes your brain cells work.

Melanin!

Sure it does.

That is why blacks are the great academic overachievers of the planet.

Melanin!

Melanin!

Sure it does.

That is why blacks are the great academic overachievers of the planet.

Thanks for admitting that. Without us you wouldnt have math, science, literature, etc.

Depending on by how much they missed it, would think the shift manager coulda said rigth at the beginning, well ok here ya go. Did they throw everything out or back in the freezer like? If not shouldn't making the customer happy be priority one? Not abiding by some rules which are stupid compared to good will from your customers?

From my McDonald's employment history (20 years ago) and what I've seen at ones local to me, breakfast ends at 10:30am, Mon-Sat and 11:00am on Sundays. Approximately 1/2 hour before that, the Managers will inform the grill workers to stop putting down additional meat, breads, and hashbrowns for breakfast items. Most of the time this leaves them (if they're properly stocking) with sufficient items to get through that final half hour. During that time, the grill workers are supposed to be cooking the initial batches of single and quarter pound patties, fries, burger buns, and other items for the lunch/dinner menu.

At the appointed time, there is supposed to be a switch-over. Internal and exterior menu boards are changed over to the lunch menu, and in some cases I've seen recently, the registers will no longer accept orders for breakfast items. At that point all leftover breakfast items are supposed to be disposed of and no longer sold.

These women just simply need to get there within the time frame. A time frame that hasn't changed in the 40 years of my life. My wife and I have occasionally been disappointed to get to a restaurant or fast food place too late for a particular menu item, but we move on with life, we don't tear the place up.

Depending on by how much they missed it, would think the shift manager coulda said rigth at the beginning, well ok here ya go. Did they throw everything out or back in the freezer like? If not shouldn't making the customer happy be priority one? Not abiding by some rules which are stupid compared to good will from your customers?

From my McDonald's employment history (20 years ago) and what I've seen at ones local to me, breakfast ends at 10:30am, Mon-Sat and 11:00am on Sundays. Approximately 1/2 hour before that, the Managers will inform the grill workers to stop putting down additional meat, breads, and hashbrowns for breakfast items. Most of the time this leaves them (if they're properly stocking) with sufficient items to get through that final half hour. During that time, the grill workers are supposed to be cooking the initial batches of single and quarter pound patties, fries, burger buns, and other items for the lunch/dinner menu.

At the appointed time, there is supposed to be a switch-over. Internal and exterior menu boards are changed over to the lunch menu, and in some cases I've seen recently, the registers will no longer accept orders for breakfast items. At that point all leftover breakfast items are supposed to be disposed of and no longer sold.

These women just simply need to get there within the time frame. A time frame that hasn't changed in the 40 years of my life. My wife and I have occasionally been disappointed to get to a restaurant or fast food place too late for a particular menu item, but we move on with life, we don't tear the place up.
It is a system.

You get fired if you take 12 steps to get to the cooler, and the book says it should take 10 steps.

Disruption to routine can do it. Have your mind on things coming after your quick breakfast order and suddenly some change in that routine forces your mind back to the now instead of what's coming up next and you can get very aggitated.

So their actions are justidied?
Here we go again.
It's always someone else's fault.

It is a system.

You get fired if you take 12 steps to get to the cooler, and the book says it should take 10 steps.

It is a system. Not quite as rigid as you suggest, but when you're dealing with employees who are largely the lowest common denominator of the work force, you have to do something to simplify things for them. You CAN get fired for serving items not on the menu at that time of day. People just need to realize that going to a McDonald's (or any other fast food joint) is not like going to a regular sit-down restaurant. There's a reason Burger King no longer uses "Have it Your Way" as their motto..... Their employees couldn't figure out special orders any more than McDonald's employees can.

It's Filthadelphia and they're ghetto trash. What is there to wonder?

The white chick in the video I posted didnt live in Philadelphia. There is always a reason. If there was no reason there would be no fast food joints in ghetto areas or trailer park areas. The people living in these areas would destroy them.

Last edited:
They aren't females. They are negro tree dwellers with *****.

why did I know they were blacks? You rarely see whits pulling this crap.
Exactly. Whites are more likely to riot over a college football game or a pumpkin festival in New Hampshire. Racist a-hole!

its now racist to point out facts. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Being a racist teabagging goon is normal? I think not.

It is a system.

It is a system. Not quite as rigid as you suggest, but when you're dealing with employees who are largely the lowest common denominator of the work force, you have to do something to simplify things for them. You CAN get fired for serving items not on the menu at that time of day. People just need to realize that going to a McDonald's (or any other fast food joint) is not like going to a regular sit-down restaurant. There's a reason Burger King no longer uses "Have it Your Way" as their motto..... Their employees couldn't figure out special orders any more than McDonald's employees can.
No shit, just try to have ANY minimum wage idiot "cut the mayo and ketchup, add BBQ sauce instead".

Dey be goin' HUH??

Grubercrats

Forum List

Back