LaDavid Johnson (American soldier in Niger ambush) was bound and apparently executed, villagers say

• Banned
Potus is having a presser with Vietnamese pres today. A couple questions: What is his reaction to reports that Sgt. La David Johnson might have been detained, executed in Niger and will he ensure U.S. does full investigation and make findings public?

Fuck. If that's true, we need to respond.
If it's true it's catastrophic failure by the contractors, planners, partners, everything on the scale of benghazi. Absolutely unacceptable and people need to lose jobs over it.

How many people lost jobs over Benghazi?

Answer: Zero.

Well, I guess you could say that the four men killed lost their jobs along with their lives.

If it's true it's catastrophic failure by the contractors, planners, partners, everything on the scale of benghazi. Absolutely unacceptable and people need to lose jobs over it.

Well, I guess you could say that the four men killed lost their jobs along with their lives.
It's what we do .... we TALK a good game.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

"How many people lost jobs over Benghazi?

Answer: Zero."

And that includes the damn Republicans who voted to cut security in spite of requests from Obama and Clinton.

Instead, they got raises and more vacation time. (Its true.)

Forum List

Back