LA Times: "JFK may have been a worse philanderer than Trump"

Regarding the Los Angeles Times headline quoted in the OP, I could not care less about what any president does in the privacy of his bedroom.

What I DO care about is the president making this a safe country.

A president could have a million mistresses for all I care IF he makes sure that I live in a country where I can walk down the street, knowing that a thug will not knock me out or rob me or kill me. A country where a thug does not steal my car or break into my home.

JFK may have been a worse philanderer than Trump. Does it matter?

Kudos to the liberal Los Angeles Times for having the integrity to publish the truth about John F. Kennedy's disgusting behavior
Of course he was. He was a typical nor'eastern liberal whose father was a rum runner. He felt he was above the law and moral considerations. His marriage was one of convenience, just like Obama and Michelle, LBJ and Lady Bird, along with hundreds of others of the same ilk.

This whole thread is amusing. I am 73 years old, and I wasn't even old enough to vote for JFK. Are you guys sure that you don't want to go back to Millard Fillmore?

Kudos to the liberal Los Angeles Times for having the integrity to publish the truth about John F. Kennedy's disgusting behavior
Of course he was. He was a typical nor'eastern liberal whose father was a rum runner. He felt he was above the law and moral considerations. His marriage was one of convenience, just like Obama and Michelle, LBJ and Lady Bird, along with hundreds of others of the same ilk.

Compared to Trump of course- whose father was a slum lord. And his many marriages of 'convenience' just like the Obama and the Johnsons- and hundreds of others of the same ilk.

Oh wait- Obama and Johnson are/were actually faithful to their wives.

Conservatives hate it when their idols are faithful to their wives.

Double standard?
Kennedy was true a war hero. He should never be compared to Trump in any way.
Another myth. Young Ensign JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for having a relationship with a female Nazi spy. His P.T. Boat was the only one to have been run over in the open ocean in the history of P.T. boats. After rescue he was awaiting a court martial when old Joe Kennedy hired a screen writer to fabricate a legend.

Hmm lets compare Trump and Kennedy.

Kennedy volunteered for service even when he could have easily avoided service.
Trump managed to dodge the draft and of course didn't volunteer.

Kennedy's PT Boat was run over by a Japanese Destroyer.
Trump bought an airline and ran it into the ground.

Of course. But I'm sure not for a lack of trying. JFK was rich and handsome. Trump's just rich.

Trump isn't handsome? He's over 70 years old, moron! You should look so good. JFK was over a quarter-century younger than Trump when he died---- he ought to have looked better.

Jesus Christ. Sorry I made a joke your man's looks. Now calm down, you cock gobbling snowflake.

There is no evidence that Trump was ever a philanderer while he was president except fake news generated by democrats. Anybody who saw MM sing happy birthday to JFK must have cringed for Jackie. The Kennedy brothers allegedly shared everything from H'wood starlets to Mafia runners.

No wonder. Trump is now too old to cut the mustard. He hasn’t seen that thing for years.

Another myth. Young Ensign JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for having a relationship with a female Nazi spy. His P.T. Boat was the only one to have been run over in the open ocean in the history of P.T. boats. After rescue he was awaiting a court martial when old Joe Kennedy hired a screen writer to fabricate a legend.

SO, um, it took them 20 years to make the film. So a screenwriter created a legend and the Navy didn't do anything about his supposed negligence...

Um, okay.[/QUOTE
20 years to make PT109? They had it done for the campaign. The myth of PT109 was created by a novelist hired by Joe Kennedy immediately after JFK was rescued.

SO, um, it took them 20 years to make the film. So a screenwriter created a legend and the Navy didn't do anything about his supposed negligence...

Um, okay.[/QUOTE
20 years to make PT109? They had it done for the campaign. The myth of PT109 was created by a novelist hired by Joe Kennedy immediately after JFK was rescued.

Okay, originally you said it was a "Screenwriter". Now it's a "Novelist".

Do try to keep your story straight.

Hey faggot, what misogyny and racism are you complaining about? Bill Clinton probably could get elected today, if he hadn't already won as many times as he's allowed.

I doubt he could. I think the reason why Hillary lost is because she had his dead weight around her neck.

The Clintons led the party that claims to stick up for women in the face of imagined, how'd you put it faggot, misogyny. If Trump were handsome and ran as a Democrat, he'd win today.

He'd also have to support reproductive rights and equal pay and family leave and other things Clinton did do for the 99.9999% of ladies he wasn't having sex with. That's why women supported him.
The reason she lost is because the "dead weight" is sitting on top of her shoulders

JFK's affairs were NOT public knowledge and he certainly wasn't bragging about them on the radio and to tv gossip hosts. JFK had the integrity to keep them quiet.

Joe Kennedy had the clout and money to keep John's misgivings out of the public limelight but the new media was a different environment then.

Also before the movie and book, Joe Kennedy petitioned, convinced reader digest to publish a favorable version of the PT-109 story.

It is a known fact father Joe Kennedy ran extensive public relations campaign to get John into the Whitehouse, I'm not saying he was a bad man or president but to believe at it he wasn't elected because of the extensive efforts of his father is being naïve.

Welcome to America,

JFK's affairs were NOT public knowledge and he certainly wasn't bragging about them on the radio and to tv gossip hosts. JFK had the integrity to keep them quiet.

Joe Kennedy had the clout and money to keep John's misgivings out of the public limelight but the new media was a different environment then.

Also before the movie and book, Joe Kennedy petitioned, convinced reader digest to publish a favorable version of the PT-109 story.

It is a known fact father Joe Kennedy ran extensive public relations campaign to get John into the Whitehouse, I'm not saying he was a bad man or president but to believe at it he wasn't elected because of the extensive efforts of his father is being naïve.

Welcome to America,
I never said anything at all about his father. I thought the thread was about who had the worse affairs (if that can even be a thing).
I'd be perfectly happy if Trump's had been kept private, too, and his attitude toward women generally. More than I want to know, and it doesn't have much to do with governing, does it?

yes the majority of negativity that is said around here about kennedy in the history section is complete BS and debunked lies but THIS however is not and is factual. Too bad they are so biased on Reagan and will never report the little truths about him and make him out to be a hero instead of the traiter he was never reporting these little facts.

President Ronald Reagan helped by MAFIA to get to White House | Daily Mail Online

Ronald Reagan: Liar, FBI snitch - The Patriot Files Forums

Forum List

Back