LA Times Criticizes Teachers Union

well, you obviously don't have a daughter.

typical american, you think you're way of life is SO MUCH better than everyone else's. fuck you. who are you to tell me how i have to treat me wife? or my gay neighbor for that matter?

go have another abortion and shut the fuck up.

Anyone how fears gays is most likely a closet gay on the down low. If he is muslim as heclams..then he fears them.

which makes him a GAY BOY WHORE

Camels may not be interested Syrenn.

Im very sure that the camels are not interested in his limp little dick. But he sure is interested in the poor camels ass if he can get hard enough to fuck it.

Come on gay boy whore...talk shit now

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Note to self:

Never get on Syrenn's bad side.

Gay whore boy may learn that what women not in burkas aren't afraid of pussy men.

I'm with you 100 percent! I read some of the stupid shit he said and he deserves every bit of your wrath and then some!

Troll whore gay boy hasn't seen anything yet. Pleas feel free to neg him to oblivion.

come on whore .... got nothing else left in that fag mouth of yours but some cock?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/just-plain-stupid-shit-by-stupid-people/128881-burkas.html

Gay whore boy may learn that what women not in burkas aren't afraid of pussy men.

I'm with you 100 percent! I read some of the stupid shit he said and he deserves every bit of your wrath and then some!

Troll whore gay boy hasn't seen anything yet. Pleas feel free to neg him to oblivion.

come on whore .... got nothing else left in that fag mouth of yours but some cock?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/just-plain-stupid-shit-by-stupid-people/128881-burkas.html

I think you've beaten his sorry azz into submission. :lol::eusa_pray:

The camels should be scared. Sounds like cad is close.

gay boy cad is sad because the camels ass is to high and they run to fast. The pussy boy cant even get some of that.

your hatred is very disturbing.

really, what do you have against homosexuals?

it is obviously meant as an insult to call me gay. or muslim for that matter.

gay boy cad is sad because the camels ass is to high and they run to fast. The pussy boy cant even get some of that.

Women are about 50% of the population of the planet cad. Why don't we start there and focus on your issue.

What? you're not a gay hater homophobes?? And now your not a muslim?? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: You sure were last whore boy lying sack of shit troll last night

never forget the quote feature.

I am not waring a burka whore boy, so i can say anything i damn thing i please to pussies like you. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

come on troll whore...lets dance!

nothing wrong with a burka.

would you rather have your daughter wearing a burka or dressing like lady gaga?

ours is the culture tha that glorifies teenage sex/pregnancy and promotes promiscuity. good for mohammed for taking a stand.

just like blacks were better off under slavery, women are better off under shariah law.

know your place.

well, you obviously don't have a daughter.

typical american, you think you're way of life is SO MUCH better than everyone else's. fuck you. who are you to tell me how i have to treat me wife? or my gay neighbor for that matter?

go have another abortion and shut the fuck up.

mohammed told me that bitch. sorry you get your apparel advice from snooki, jwowww and madonna. ours comes from a higher power.
my wife doesn't mind how i treat her. stop fucking talk for her like you know anything.

so go be a whore and have more children without fathers.

your time will come soon enough

I got a burka for you all ready and waiting whore boy

Last edited:

Women are about 50% of the population of the planet cad. Why don't we start there and focus on your issue.

He cant deal with women unless they are in a death shroud and afraid of him...its the only way he can get his dick hard.. then again maybe not a camel...a goat is about his size

you're right. i'm a faggot who loves camelcock. i submit syrenn you dirty american whore. you've won.

throw another tantrum.

were you beaten by your father/boyfriend/husband/whatever guy you happened to let stick his dick in you?

it would explain a lot of your anger.

you're right. i'm a faggot who loves camelcock. i submit syrenn you dirty american whore. you've won.

throw another tantrum.

Not a tantrum submissive whore. And no need to tell me I have won over your pathetic pussy ass.

Its good to see you groveling in my burka whore. Now go and play with the other trolls and pray i don't see your little dick again.

were you beaten by your father/boyfriend/husband/whatever guy you happened to let stick his dick in you?

it would explain a lot of your anger.

What part of i don't wear a burka and don't fear men aren't you getting WHORE GAY BOY.

Is beating your mother/friend/ wife/ whatever the only way for you to feel like something OTHER then a gay boy whore? My guess for you burka whore boy it is the ONLY way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back