La Raza Targets Members of Congress

Target is a very tame and moderated toning down of their rhetoric of genocide and murder of all whites, blacks, and Asians.

inappropriate language depends on who says it. It is sure not make the national news but someone like the tea party said they would target someone all heck would break lose. What is happening to our country. By the way, the official language of the US is English.

You're paranoid.

And fuck la raza. Pussies. Couldn't hit the ocean from the Santa Monica Pier .... well... maybe the Atlantic ...:lol:

Did you not get the memo, Gun? Target = hate speech.
yeah, funny how that is
LOL

You're paranoid.

And fuck la raza. Pussies. Couldn't hit the ocean from the Santa Monica Pier .... well... maybe the Atlantic ...:lol:

yeah, funny how that is
LOL

And "target" was the word used by the newspaper, not by "La Raza".

I don't understand what anyone is getting "outraged" about. Why should it be surprising that a an issue advocacy group would pay for ads against senators who voted against them?

And "target" was the word used by the newspaper, not by "La Raza".

I don't understand what anyone is getting "outraged" about. Why should it be surprising that a an issue advocacy group would pay for ads against senators who voted against them?
thats why it is so funny
politics is war
;)

That is certainly true.
;)
the military analogies in politics have been there for YEARS
so all the outrage over a few words ONLY when said by ONE side is absolute hypocrisy

You're paranoid.

So the left are the targets then ......:confused:

bigfuck-you-gringo2.jpg

You're paranoid.

So the left are the targets then ......:confused:
well, it seems to depend on WHO is using the target imagery
if its the GOP its violent, if its the DLC it isnt
if its FNC or conservative talk radio its hate, if its any of the many liberal outlets it isnt

somehow

Last edited:
I do appreciate their racial unity.

It is a shame you almost have to break their arms to get them to contribute to charities though. I guess they feel they are the only ones in the world that are worthy.

LA RAZA= the master race!

Forum List

Back