LA cops kill unarmed man

Report: LAPD shoots, kills unarmed black man

24-year-old black man in South Los Angeles.

A vigil in response to the incident was scheduled for Tuesday evening in Los Angeles, said Officer Jane Kim, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department.

A woman who said she was the mother of the deceased told KTLA that the victim's name was Ezell Ford. The woman, who said her name is Tritobia Ford, told KTLA that her son was lying on the ground and complying with police commands when police shot him three times.

Cops are out of control and getting away with serial murders across the country.

The cops are a bunch of slackers.
Black thugs have killed 15 blacks in Chicago in only the first two weeks of this month.

A vigil in response to the incident was scheduled for Tuesday evening in Los Angeles, said Officer Jane Kim, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department.

A woman who said she was the mother of the deceased told KTLA that the victim's name was Ezell Ford. The woman, who said her name is Tritobia Ford, told KTLA that her son was lying on the ground and complying with police commands when police shot him three times.

Cops are out of control and getting away with serial murders across the country.

The cops are a bunch of slackers.
Black thugs have killed 15 blacks in Chicago in only the first two weeks of this month.

You put on a badge & walk that beat for 35 or 40k......

No thanks

I put it on the politicians that created that concrete jungle.

There are 1,000,000 cops in America. Of all of them, less than 5% will ever fire their gun for their ENTIRE CAREER. And of that 5%, probably a tiny % of them have "bad shoots" where they are wrong. Most are justified.

So....we are gonna smear the other 995,500 cops in America just because that tiny, less than 1% who MIGHT have made a "bad shoot" that we don't like?

Cop hate is a sure sign of intellectual immaturity.

If I negged, I'd have negged this. As it is, I write out the neg. Calling police officers who volunteer to stand on the city's walls guarding the rest of us while we sleep safe in our beds 'serial murderers' is more vile and disgusting than anything I've seen in the Racism group.

Should feel ashamed.

So who did the cop shoot?
Model citizen?
Notable family man?
Successful businessman?
Volunteers 40 hours a week feeding the homeless?
Can jump buildings in a single bound??

It's CRACK HEAD!!

All of those things combined does not make it legal for a policeman to kill somebody.

I bet you're one of these assholes that rants about how Obama doesn't follow the Constitution, aren't you?

But policeman are outside the law? You're too stupid to breathe and walk at the same time much less chew gum, too.

Okay, since you hate the police so much. Never call one if you need them. Got it?

Oh my fucking God! Lets have the police in LA stand down and then we can see what will happen. Oh, we did see that in 1992.

That's according to the mother. Let's wait until all the facts are out.

If they did shoot a man who was on the ground, complying, then they should be given the death penalty.

If the mother makes a false statement to the police, then she should be charged accordingly.

Forum List

Back