L.A. Bans, Takes Down Tiny Houses Built for Homeless

Ironic how our local forum Democrats, the party that allegedly supports the poor and down trodden, are the only ones in this thread so far to take the side of the city.

These are 4 X 6 ft. structures are only legal if used for dog houses. These dog houses are being placed on sidewalks, streets, alleys, and parks. The Daily Liberator? Really?

Los Angeles city attorney says ‘tiny houses’ for homeless are illegal

did the people building the tiny homes have the right to the land they built on?

or do you think this is the days of the wild west and you put down a stake and it's yours?

^ that

Cali isn't Bundy country OP

It's actually not that ironic. This thread is going exactly the way I expected it to.

Because only the government knows what's best for you.

Summers claims that at least 37 tiny homes were built for the homeless from Van Nuys to Inglewood. Several volunteers came together to help. Materials were purchased with the over $100,000 in donations Summers received from people around the world who were moved by his online campaign.

Summers says he’s angry. Instead of returning the homes to the builder, the city is now destroying them, putting an end to the initiative that managed to help so many homeless individuals across the city.

L.A. Bans, Takes Down Tiny Houses Built for Homeless | The Daily Liberator

Welcome to California where it is impossible to live there and illegal to be homeless and do not help the homeless because the Government did not get their cut...

I would sleep on the beach in my youth up in Northern Cal, and now I heard I would be arrested and ticketed if I attempted to do that now...

California sucks!

That's just pure baloney...........,
These tiny homes has wheels so they can roll in the streets. Then they park front of any homes, throw their human waste in a bag and trash. How would you like if this tiny house park in front of your house? I heard this complaint late last year and it's quite disgusting.

Forum List

Back