Butt implants now the rage among idiot women.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More proof of female stupidity. Boob jobs and high heels and tons of make-up and now butt implants. All these unhealthy activities so they can snare a rich man and get money they can't get on ability.

Buttocks Implants Taking the Plastic Surgery World by Storm

feb 28 2016 The world of plastic surgery is being taking over by one part of the body, the buttocks.

Buttocks implants became cosmetic surgery’s fastest growing segment in 2015, according to new data that was released in writing by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

The group released a statement that put it into more dramatic terms, saying that there was one procedure for the buttocks every 30 minutes per day as an average.

The options available to patients for procedures have increased dramatically and they are working closely with surgeons giving them the ability to focus on target areas of the body to achieve what they most desire.

they need to work on figuring out brain implants... fo sho

I mean, maybe if your buns are uneven? but I have never seen that.... like one buttock noticeably larger (or smaller) than the other?

All I can think of is....what happens if your butt implants move around as you age? Or...you lose a ton of weight...

More proof of female stupidity. Boob jobs and high heels and tons of make-up and now butt implants. All these unhealthy activities so they can snare a rich man and get money they can't get on ability.

Buttocks Implants Taking the Plastic Surgery World by Storm

feb 28 2016 The world of plastic surgery is being taking over by one part of the body, the buttocks.

Buttocks implants became cosmetic surgery’s fastest growing segment in 2015, according to new data that was released in writing by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

The group released a statement that put it into more dramatic terms, saying that there was one procedure for the buttocks every 30 minutes per day as an average.

The options available to patients for procedures have increased dramatically and they are working closely with surgeons giving them the ability to focus on target areas of the body to achieve what they most desire.

Damn. My Gao don't have that problem. White girl with a black girl butt and DDs. 28 inch waist. I'm doin aight for myself.

If these gals spent that money on hiring a professional body builder and telling him "make my glutes huge" it would be better. Squats. Hyper extensions. High protein and high calorie diet. You'll have the apple ass in less than 2 years.

The vast majority of liberal hags don't need implants for a large gluteus maximus
Been busy checking out the ladies butts, huh? I'm thinking closet lesbian here.

You really need to stay on thread topic and cease with the middle school type insults. Understand? There are ways to deal with it
You mean the middle school type insults like this:

The vast majority of liberal hags don't need implants for a large gluteus maximus

Get lost, you nobody.

Forum List

Back