Kyiv to call on men living abroad to fight

Question:
Where was your f.... Putin( piss be upon him) since 2000?
He did anything possible to lose Ukraine
Like Zelensky your f.... dwarf and his twenty something doubles work for NWO to eliminate two former brother peoples completely and to take over their countries.
Only idiots can't grasp it

In fact, after the armed coup in 2014, the Kiev regime put the russian population of Ukraine in front of a choice: either accept that you have become second-class citizens, or leave, or take up arms. Most accepted it, some left.
And some took up arms. I bow before these people.

A little from the history of the "Revolution of Dignity".
February 19, 2014. Western Ukraine. In Lutsk, the head of the Volyn Regional State Administration Oleksandr Bashkalenko was seized. Beating him, they demanded him to sign his resignation, which he did not agree to. Then he was taken to the crowd on the Maidan, handcuffed to the stage and poured cold water on him.
He still refused to submit to the militants, enduring all the abuse. Then they went to his home and brought his family to the Maidan for greater impact. But even after that he remained adamant.
On that day, the terrorists also seized many weapons in the cities.
Shortly after these events, as the gangs were seizing administrations, military units and weapons, the victorious putschists in Kiev declared the residents of Donbass, Eastern Ukraine, to be terrorists....

A little from the history of the "Revolution of Dignity".

Question:

Why your f.... Putin (piss be upon him) don't took the entirely East Ukraine into Russias

Answer:

Because he's a Zionist and was never interested for something good for Russia

✔️ Ukraine has already defeated Putin
✔️ Ukraine defeats Putin
✔️ Ukraine will defeat Putin
✔️ Ukraine can beat Putin
✔️ Ukraine may be able to defeat Putin
✔️ Ukraine will defeat Putin's troops in some territories
✔️ Ukraine will defeat Putin on defense
✔️ Ukraine needs its territory to defeat Putin
✔️Украине doesn't need all of its territory to defeat Putin (⬆️⬆️)
====>> Ukraine is here right now
➡️ Ukraine doesn't need its territory to defeat Putin
➡️ Ukraine doesn't need territory
i➡️ Ukraine doesn't need to exist at all

Last edited:
Question:
Where was your f.... Putin( piss be upon him) since 2000?
He did anything possible to lose Ukraine
Like Zelensky your f.... dwarf and his twenty something doubles work for NWO to eliminate two former brother peoples completely and to take over their countries.
Only idiots can't grasp it

Repeating what I'd mentioned earlier around here some place, they're now trying to conscript as many people as they can in order to use it as leverage/justification to look to Washington to milk American taxpayers even more, at the barrel of our government's gun.

Basically they want to say, see, we have all of these soldiers but no money or weapons...

Not any of my business. Only becomes my business when you want me to fund your bad choices.
The reason I asked you was because of this post of this post.
They shouldn't have elected him.

You went no further in explaining the comment and other short one liner answers, so I was digging so to say, to pull out some more information on what your argument was.....?

Repeating what I'd mentioned earlier around here some place, they're now trying to conscript as many people as they can in order to use it as leverage/justification to look to Washington to milk American taxpayers even more, at the barrel of our government's gun.

Basically they want to say, see, we have all of these soldiers but no money or weapons...

It's worse and even more diabolical that that .

They need 20 000 new conscripts every month just to cover field losses .

Russia has been advancing all the way down the front line for more than the last week because of Kyiv shortages of everything --- they are now so great that the UAF no longer really exists as a fighting machine

This has been simple and basic Russian strategy for most of this year .
Namely , with hugely inferior UAF artillery and air power linked to a massive numbers disadvantage , the end result has always been a foregone conclusion in favour of Russia . And that has happened .

War Criminal Mad Midget refused to accept this simple logic and effectively suicided his troops on the basis that he would be bailed out by the USeLess and NATO .
Or , the Bankrupts as they are called .

Last edited:
A Ukrainian nazi zigging at the monument to nazi collaborator Bandera before being sent to the Donbass front.
It seems that there is still nazism in some places in Ukraine, and Bandera, it turns out, is not a patriot, but a nazi idol of ukrainian significance!

GCgVKYHXwAAA6kr

The reason I asked you was because of this post of this post.

You went no further in explaining the comment and other short one liner answers, so I was digging so to say, to pull out some more information on what your argument was.....?

I don't understand the desire to elect people who seek out war for their countries.

It's the 50000 women's uniforms that Kyiv has just ordered which tells you everything .
Plus 100000 personal heaters to keep us ladies warm in the front line trenches --- official Kyiv DOD release .

What a farce with Russia having taken four separate UAF armies apart and now Ukraine is destined to be part Russian and part Polish ( keep watching) with Kyiv just an enclave under Moscow control.

If the rights of sex minorities were being violated in Ukraine, Russians would probably not intervene.
If the rights of blacks were violated in Ukraine, Russians would probably not intervene either.
But in Ukraine the rights of Russians were being violated and then - surprise! - the Russians intervened. Unexpected, yes.

Forum List

Back