Kushner’s company SUBPOENAED BY FEDERAL JURY after filing false paperwork! Jared the CON!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Kushner’s company subpoenaed by federal jury after filing false paperwork.

The Kushner Companies received a federal subpoena on Thursday as investigators look into whether the real estate company repeatedly filed false paperwork that incorrectly claimed it served zero rent-regulated tenants.

The Wall Street Journal reports that Kushner Cos. received a subpoena from the prosecutors in the Brooklyn U.S. attorney’s office, who are demanding information in response to an article in
The Associated Press
claiming the company often filed paperwork claiming it had zero tenants in buildings where in fact hundreds of rent-regulated tenants lived.
Kushner’s company subpoenaed by federal jury after filing false paperwork

:11_2_1043::clap2::clap:NYC Going after this Family FRAUD REAL ESTATE for RUSSIAN Money Laundering Company.

FYI
Charles Kushner is an American real estate developer. He founded Kushner Companies in 1985. In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering, and served time in federal prisonCharles Kushner - Wikipedia
And I'm sure he has a Grerat Douche PARDON we have not seen yet.
True DOPER 1%er SCUM!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Kushner is an evil imp.

This turns up the heat on the Great Douche. Cohen heads to a Plea deal.
And Kid JaredCon Co. will have to amended tax returns.
These will expose the Douche Jared Crimes in NY Real Estate Scams.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I bet Bannon told them about this.

Hmm? Could BE! Really, we are on like week 48 out of 65 weeks the Great Douche Crime Family is in control of America?

And these sheep are just Amazing. Still spewing the line, but deep down they know these people are FFS Real Criminals.
As they spew false claims at better peoples. I don't care what party you represent.

upload_2018-4-19_21-3-48.png

Last edited:
I bet Bannon told them about this.

Hmm? Could BE! Really, we are on like week 48 out of 65 weeks the Great Douche Crime Family is in control of America?

And these sheep are just Amazing. Still spewing the line, but deep down they know these people are real crimes. As they spew false claims at better peoples. I don't care what party you represent.

View attachment 188958

Bannon has been out to get Kushner for a long time. This could be his chance to exact revenge for him being fired.

• Banned
I would think the Brooklyn U.S. attorney’s office just need to check the USPS to see what units are getting mail the End his days as a free Scumbag. :asshole: LOL! Ivanka may be seeing her end coming next.

Have you noticed the Douche Family members are not spewing LIVE and tweeting anymore?.

paperwork snafu blown up by fake news and believed by nitwits....BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

paperwork snafu blown up by fake news and believed by nitwits....BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

We will see in the next few weeks.

:abgg2q.jpg:

A good company at this stage should not be getting a
SUBPOENAED BY FEDERAL JURY!
Are you kidding? with all of the butt sniffing of the Trump family going on...give me a break....Kushner is not a criminal and to suggest he is is outrageous and will end up harming your side...no one dislikes him or his wife and this is over the top nasty BS...the same kind of nasty that has the GOP in charge of the house the senate and the White House....so keep it up dill weed....

Are you kidding? with all of the butt sniffing of the Trump family going on...give me a break....Kushner is not a criminal and to suggest he is is outrageous and will end up harming your side...no one dislikes him or his wife and this is over the top nasty BS...the same kind of nasty that has the GOP in charge of the house the senate and the White House....so keep it up dill weed....

How many times did Kushner have to re-submit his security clearance form? Did he ever get approved?

How many times did Kushner have to re-submit his security clearance form? Did he ever get approved?

?? 8 times?

Anyone that is in international business has the same rocky road in DC with S.C's ...it's the way the swamp tries and keep out non politicians...it will not work...Kushner is as clean as they come...

Anyone that is in international business has the same rocky road in DC with S.C's ...it's the way the swamp tries and keep out non politicians...it will not work...Kushner is as clean as they come...

And just had to marry a YUGE Orange ConMan's daughter to prove he's the clean one...LOL!
As his daddy WENT TO JAIL FOR FRAUD!

Forum List

Back