Kushner gets Nobel Peace nomination

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well deserving for the young man, will look tremendous on his resume. Standing now with the immortals, Mother Teresa, MLK and Rush Limbaugh.

Remember the Nobel Prize means nothing now First Obama now BLM and Stacy Abrams - Nobel Prize all credibility gone.
Only one actually won a Nobel Peace Prize in yer list.

• Thanks
Much as I disdained Kushner having anything to do with domestic policy, he did come through with ME peace negotiations....Have to give him props for that.
That would be Pompeo not Kushner. Kushner could never get a security pass. His Daddy was pardoned for his felonies while Trump was president. Crooks helping crooks what could be better?

• Thanks
Well deserving for the young man, will look tremendous on his resume. Standing now with the immortals, Mother Teresa, MLK and Rush Limbaugh.

Remember the Nobel Prize means nothing now First Obama now BLM and Stacy Abrams - Nobel Prize all credibility gone.
Only one actually won a Nobel Peace Prize in yer list.
really? so you re saying Obama did not win the Nobel Prize?

Well earned nomination. Who is allowed to make nominations?

Dershowitz?????

The Saudi Peace Initiative has been on the table since 2002 and 29 Arabs states signed on. It guarantees Israel's security plus recognition, trade and diplomatic relations.

The problem with Kushner is that he completely sold out the Palestinians.

• Thanks

Dershowitz?????

The Saudi Peace Initiative has been on the table since 2002 and 29 Arabs states signed on. It guarantees Israel's security plus recognition, trade and diplomatic relations.

The fuktard Obama only caused the ME to burn hotter dersholic.

Dershowitz?????

The fuktard Obama only caused the ME to burn hotter dersholic.

You are really, really ignorant about the ME and Libya.. So was Trump and Bush.. At least Obama knew something about those countries and their history.

• Thanks

Oh Jeff Epstein's confidant nominated someone for a Nobel Prize? I guess anybody can nominate anybody then.

Pretty much. It gets really funny when the committee actually awards the "prize" to terrorists like Yasser Arafat and Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back