Kumbayah, absolutely. Most definitely absolutely.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Today:

Said Kouachi, 34, islamic terrorist pig: DEAD

Cherif Kouachi, 32, islamic terrorist pig: DEAD

Amedy Koulibali, 32, islamice terrorist pig: DEAD

Haya Moumeddiene, 26, islamic terrorist pig: WANTED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lesson that we learn is: terrorism does not pay.
It causes pain and misery and brings death and horror to our wonderful world, but it doesn't pay.

The other lesson that we learn is: the only good terrorist is a DEAD terrorist.

Kudos to the French police, esp. the BRI.

charlie-hebdo.jpg

I was going to post a link to Janis Joplin's Bye Bye Baby, but that's too good a song for those pieces of shit. So.......

While I am glad these Allah Monkeys are dead, it's a day late and a Euro short....

No, it's not. You can never know when something like this can happen.

Not really. This was a predictable as the sunrise.

When you appease terrorists, they always grow bolder and stronger. This atrocity happened because France (and the rest of Euroope) has been appeasing Islamic nutjobs for decades. France has the largest Muslim population in Europe and the Allah monkeys refuse to integrate into French society. (they have approx. 45% Unemployment for Muslim males as a result).

So yeah, It's too late now. The Islamic takeover of Europe is a done-deal...

Today:

Said Kouachi, 34, islamic terrorist pig: DEAD

Cherif Kouachi, 32, islamic terrorist pig: DEAD

Amedy Koulibali, 32, islamice terrorist pig: DEAD

Haya Moumeddiene, 26, islamic terrorist pig: WANTED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lesson that we learn is: terrorism does not pay.
It causes pain and misery and brings death and horror to our wonderful world, but it doesn't pay.

The other lesson that we learn is: the only good terrorist is a DEAD terrorist.

Kudos to the French police, esp. the BRI.

charlie-hebdo.jpg

upload_2015-1-9_13-35-51.png

While I am glad these Allah Monkeys are dead, it's a day late and a Euro short....

Yes, as long as western countries continue to allow the immigration of Muslims the attacks will continue.
It will take more than stopping immigration.

Like the American dependent class, Muslims in Europe are breeding themselves into majority.

Yes, as long as western countries continue to allow the immigration of Muslims the attacks will continue.

Like the American dependent class, Muslims in Europe are breeding themselves into majority.

Hmmmmm, a nice touch of racism there!

One would think that after the suicide bombers killed themselves on 9/11 that the terrorists would have figured out that there is no future in it....

Hmmmmm, a nice touch of racism there!
Are you saying we have a racially homogenous dependent class here?

That would make YOU the racist.

One would think that after the suicide bombers killed themselves on 9/11 that the terrorists would have figured out that there is no future in it....

Martyrdom isn't much of a long term career choice.

Last edited:

Yes, and other than Hispanics, westerners stopped having kids.

Forum List

Back