Kulturkanpf and DeSantis

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Got to hand it to DeSantis. By refusing to mandate masks for school kids in Florida he is doing his best to reduce the number of future Republican voters.

If Trump doesn't run in 2024, I certainly hope DeSantis does. President Biden would defeat him handily!

PSX_20210808_105923.jpg

Got to hand it to DeSantis. By refusing to mandate masks for school kids in Florida he is doing his best to reduce the number of future Republican voters.

If Trump doesn't run in 2024, I certainly hope DeSantis does. President Biden would defeat him handily!

View attachment 523141
Oh, look, another cretin rejoicing over the prospect of children dying.

View attachment 523141
Clown.jpg

View attachment 523141
Anyone who has to use a political meme to start a thread is not to be taken seriously.

Oh look, another idiot that doesn't understand science or statistics.

Actually I've found few republicans who can do math or science. That is why they oppose so much of the science-y stuff that enters the political realm. Global climate change is just based on finite element analysis. And the power grid runs best under a steady load. So adding electric cars to charge at night would actually produce a more efficient electrical grid system. With less demand on peaking generators.

Oh, look, another cretin rejoicing over the prospect of children dying.
It's funny. The same people who want to protect children by banning abortion, are the same one's who refuse to get vaccinated, thereby through the delta variant killing children.

Actually I've found few republicans who can do math or science. That is why the oppose so much of the science-y stuff that enters the political realm. Global climate change is just based on finite element analysis. And the power grid runs best under a steady load. So adding electric cars to charge at night would actually produce a more efficient electrical grid system. With less demand on peaking generators.
You are a funny type of stupid. Global climate is based upon a myriad of systems both terrestrial and non-terrestrial, which cannot be simplified down to CO2, as you morons would like to do.

If math is your thing, you should have no problem telling us the mortality rate for grade school children in regards to covid, then explain how the fascist measure you want to implement would have any effect on that.

Actually I've found few republicans who can do math or science
Actually I've found few Dems who can do math or science
etc etc

View attachment 523141

"President Biden would defeat him handily!"

There is no way you can make that claim here in 2021. There is so much that will change between now and and 2024, including Joe's dementia getting worse.

Actually I've found few republicans who can do math or science. That is why they oppose so much of the science-y stuff that enters the political realm. Global climate change is just based on finite element analysis. And the power grid runs best under a steady load. So adding electric cars to charge at night would actually produce a more efficient electrical grid system. With less demand on peaking generators.
I have rarely found a Democrat who could understand the science or the math/statistics behind that science.

For them, it's an agenda, and ANYONE who comes along with messaged numbers and crazy fucking scenarios is their hero.

They will ignore the lies, caught and otherwise, on any number of issues in favor of their 'feelz'.

It's funny. The same people who want to protect children by banning abortion, are the same one's who refuse to get vaccinated, thereby through the delta variant killing children.
They're trump supporters and trump supporters were born without empathy and grow up to be hypocrites. They have no moral compass and our dishonest to their core.

"President Biden would defeat him handily!"

There is no way you can make that claim here in 2021. There is so much that will change between now and and 2024, including Joe's dementia getting worse.
Ah yes, another Dr. Fraud who makes a claim that those who stutter must have dementia. One more example of a Callous conservative who was born without an ounce of empathy for those who have a speech impediment; those who echo this same BIG LIE all ignorant jerks seem to relish.

Forum List

Back