Kudos to Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy for being objective on seahawks repeating.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
anybody that watched the Seahawks/Packers game and listened to the post game show afterwards heard them say they think what I think.That the Seahawks will not only go to the superbowl this year,they will go undefeated as well.

I'm really impressed by them both for saying that since you would think Harrison being an AFC guy who played for the chargers and patriots,that you would think he would be biased and pick the patriots to do that but he didnt.kudos for him being objective and not biased on this.:clap2: and to Tony Dungy as well.You would have thought that he would have picked the donkeys to do it because of his friendship with Manning but he did not do that.Got to be very impressed with that.

They are using logic and being objective.Tony Gonzalex has had one too many concussions from playing the game because HE actually thinks the donkeys will go undefeated and win the superbowl.:rolleyes-41::rofl:

then there is Randy Moss who is obviously smoking weed again in the fact he thinks his patriots will win the superbowl.:lmao:

so you really need to be impressed by Harrison and Dungy thinking with their minds instead of their hearts. I know I sure am.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back