Kudos to Jerimiah Wright!!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The viewing of 2016 (the movie) yesterday gave me cause to appreciate the honesty of the man.

Notwithstanding the expected ranting of liberals here to say, "You can't prove he said that!", I believe the words of the author, Dinesh D'Souza, that his documentation of the numerous interviews he went through are accurate and truthful.

Recall the messenger-sent offering of $150,000.00 to Reverend Wright to shut up until after the election. Recall that Wright refused the offer. Recall that Obama then spoke to Wright personally. At their parting, the conversation was like:

Obama: "You know what your problem is?....You have to tell the truth!"

Wright: "That's the way it's supposed to be!"

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You see? It's quite clear...Obama is the epitome of LIAR. He is our Liar in Chief!

I believe the words of the author, Dinesh D'Souza

But of course you do.

The movie is done with the words of family and friends.... no hear say.

Its in Obama's own words as well.

This movie does what ANY journalist worth their salt SHOULD have done in 2007 or before.... :dunno:

But we all know journlaism died years ago.

I always said I trusted Wright to tell what he believes to be the truth... or at least that he truly believes what he says any way. I hate what he says about "white America" and the "U.S. of KKK".... but I do not think he is trying to decieve.
He is just wrong....

Last edited:
But of course you do.

This movie does what ANY journalist worth their salt SHOULD have done in 2007 or before.... :dunno:

Lemme guess: You loved Fahrenheit 9.11. Amiright?

Nope... it was complete and utter bullshit, and all can be debunked.

Try debunking 2016.... I dare ya.

...if he has the balls to go see it!

Ha! Precious.

Obama does not want to reduce the influence of the US in the world. That's just beyond silly. Why the hell would we be getting involved in a host of conflicts throughout the Middle East if he was trying to reduce our influence?

Ha! Precious.

Obama does not want to reduce the influence of the US in the world. That's just beyond silly. Why the hell would we be getting involved in a host of conflicts throughout the Middle East if he was trying to reduce our influence?

Wow! You can't see how that fits? That explains a lot about you.

For all what he said, Wright never tried to hide what he was.

Let's not put the man on a pedestal, people. He did finally keep quiet. He took the money. He's a racist moron who got what he wanted. He influenced a man who became the president and look at what we have now.

Wright, inspired by John F. Kennedy's 1961 challenge to public service, gave up his student deferment to join the U.S. Marine Corps. He became part of the 2nd Marine Division with the rank of private first class. After two years of service, Wright transferred to the U.S. Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. After graduating valedictorian, Wright was trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, graduating salutatorian.

Jeremiah Wright

Wright was part of the team that operated on President Johnson and earned three White House Commendations.

No wonder the right wing hates his guts and not just because of one "out of context" phrase "God Damn America", a phrase very similar to those used by white fundagelical leaders who say that's what will happen if we don't follow scripture, which is the same message as Wright. One I disagree with from both Wright and the fundagelicals. But because he has proven to be a better American than nearly every white Republican. Of course, nearly every Republican is white. 90%

Bush spent the war under a barstool.

Mitt fled the country.

Kerry saw action in Vietnam.

Wright joined the Marines.

So who do the right wing see as heroes? Bush and Mitt, of course.

Ha! Precious.

Wow! You can't see how that fits? That explains a lot about you.

Uh huh. Gaining influence in the Middle East is part of a strategy to diminish influence in the world.

That makes perfect sense!

Wright, inspired by John F. Kennedy's 1961 challenge to public service, gave up his student deferment to join the U.S. Marine Corps. He became part of the 2nd Marine Division with the rank of private first class. After two years of service, Wright transferred to the U.S. Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. After graduating valedictorian, Wright was trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, graduating salutatorian.

Jeremiah Wright

Wright was part of the team that operated on President Johnson and earned three White House Commendations.

No wonder the right wing hates his guts and not just because of one "out of context" phrase "God Damn America", a phrase very similar to those used by white fundagelical leaders who say that's what will happen if we don't follow scripture, which is the same message as Wright. One I disagree with from both Wright and the fundagelicals. But because he has proven to be a better American than nearly every white Republican. Of course, nearly every Republican is white. 90%

Mitt fled the country.

Hey now! Bush was busy flying dangerous sorties to stave off an invasion from those rascally Sooners.

And France was an awfully dangerous place to be a warrior in the 1960's!

Last edited:

Jeremiah Wright

Mitt fled the country.

Hey now! Bush was busy flying dangerous sorties to stave off an invasion from those rascally Sooners.

And France was an awfully dangerous place to be a warrior in the 1960's!

and Obama spent his time ducking in and out of classes when he wasn't smoking reefer or snorting coke.

What's your point?

Rev Wright doesn't like his "boy" telling him to shut up and get back in the closet like the other kooks.

Jeremiah Wright

Mitt fled the country.

Dopey screed doesn't hide the essence of rderp.

Can't hide behind that wall of words, rderp.

Wright said "God Damn America" and believed it.

So do you.

The viewing of 2016 (the movie) yesterday gave me cause to appreciate the honesty of the man.

Notwithstanding the expected ranting of liberals here to say, "You can't prove he said that!", I believe the words of the author, Dinesh D'Souza, that his documentation of the numerous interviews he went through are accurate and truthful.

Recall the messenger-sent offering of $150,000.00 to Reverend Wright to shut up until after the election. Recall that Wright refused the offer. Recall that Obama then spoke to Wright personally. At their parting, the conversation was like:

Obama: "You know what your problem is?....You have to tell the truth!"

Wright: "That's the way it's supposed to be!"

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You see? It's quite clear...Obama is the epitome of LIAR. He is our Liar in Chief!

Saw it as well.

Imagine if Romney had grown up being taught anti-American things, being mentored by an anti-American man (Frank Marshall Davis), started his political career in the living room of a domestic terrorist, sat under an anti-American Pastor.. Just imagine. He wouldn't be elected to Congress, much less President.

That move was so chilling. I encourage EVERYONE to go see it. Don't knock it until you do.. It's full of interviews with people that are/were directly involved with Obama and his family. It's not a hit piece, but a scary reality.

Forum List

Back