Kucinich Joins Fox News

Not sure why you're dealing with nutsack dude anyhow. I blocked him after like one post. If some dude starts talking shit on his first post, he's just a worthless troll to begin with.

I don't think she has a below average IQ like a lot of the conservatives on this site do. I think she's of average intelligence and has an obvious substance abuse problem. Whatever that substance is I haven't figured it out yet (probably alcoholic) but it's clear she's got something wrong with her.
Sooooooo, what the fuck is YOUR excuse?

It's not like you've exactly proven yourself to be the brightest light on the ol' Xmas tree o' life.

I actually have a grasp of English, something that seems to elude your retarded ass. I think that's a rather good start.
Wicked Jester is hoping that Laid-ee Dumb Slinker is gonna fuck him.

What do you mean "automatically"?

It took years of listening to that fear-mongering, racist bitch to come to that conclusion.

Only an idiot would be impressed with a long list of degrees at face value without analyzing her content. If you're impressed with the crap she writes, you go right ahead and keep buying her crap. Fools and their money are soon parted.

schol·ar·ly
[skol-er-lee] Show IPA

adjective
1. of, like, or befitting a scholar: scholarly habits.

2. having the qualities of a scholar: a scholarly person.

3. concerned with academic learning and research.

adverb
4. like a scholar.

schol·ar
[skol-er] Show IPA

noun
1. a learned or erudite person, especially one who has profound knowledge of a particular subject.

2. a student; pupil.

3. a student who has been awarded a scholarship.

Scholar | Define Scholar at Dictionary.com

So what's your point?

None of this defines Ann.

I can cut and paste too:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

God says, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting -- and your Communists will back me up on this -- is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

Ann Coulter - Conservapedia

Excellent Wit

Forum List

Back