Kucinich folds....as expected

waiting for yours.

Are you purposefully ignorant? You can't prove a negative. Idiot.

I also asked you for evidence first.

That's easy.

He gets on Airforce One claiming that in no way possible he's voting for this piece of shit.

He gets off Airforce One saying he has switched his vote to yes.

Anyone with an open mind knows something was said to him that changed his vote. He didn't just watch old Gilligan's Island reruns with Obama.

Maybe he promised him an entire collection of Star Trek DVDs. I know Dennis is a real Trekkie.

maybe he promised him a tour of area 51 with Jimmy Carter

How much does it take to change a vote?

Just ask Dennis Kucinich.

Did he cave or was he promised a bribe of some sort.

Or was it both.

If I was in his state I would never vote for that two-faced lunatic again.In the past one of his endearing traits was his failure to compromise his principles.

Well that image has gone out the window.

I wonder what it was that changed his mind? He just spent several minutes talking about what he didn't like in the bill. So why did he really change it????

So your claim is that up until now if you were in Kucinich's state, you would have been voting for him?

lololol

How much does it take to change a vote?

Just ask Dennis Kucinich.

Did he cave or was he promised a bribe of some sort.

Or was it both.

If I was in his state I would never vote for that two-faced lunatic again.In the past one of his endearing traits was his failure to compromise his principles.

Well that image has gone out the window.

I wonder what it was that changed his mind? He just spent several minutes talking about what he didn't like in the bill. So why did he really change it????

So your claim is that up until now if you were in Kucinich's state, you would have been voting for him?

lololol

That wasn't even inventive.

Forum List

Back