Ksenia Sobchak for President: Proof of the True Democracy in Russia

Russia is not a democracy and there is no democratic vote. Russian election: does the data suggest Putin won through fraud?

You draw conclusions on the Western media. And here we see the people's real attitude towards Putin. He has overwhelming support among the population.

95% of western mainstream 'medias' are lying presstitutes, we sooner trust RT as CNN, ABC, CBS & Co
.. and most of them are Soros' prostitutes.

View attachment 157964

Not only Soros alone, there are lot of bitches who want to poison good relationship between two peoples and cause the WWIII.Mots of them have a good relationship to filthy Russian 'Fifth column', finance it and desire starvation of tens of millions Russians. Not American People who is betrayed, but a tiny very small stinky dirty sh... provokes a war between Russia and USA.

Unfortunately Trump becames a Soros bitch too, only Bannon is still OK.

Russia is not a democracy and there is no democratic vote. Russian election: does the data suggest Putin won through fraud?

You draw conclusions on the Western media. And here we see the people's real attitude towards Putin. He has overwhelming support among the population.

95% of western mainstream 'medias' are lying presstitutes, we sooner trust RT as CNN, ABC, CBS & Co

View attachment 157964

Not only Soros alone, there are lot of bitches who want to poison good relationship between two peoples and cause the WWIII.Mots of them have a good relationship to filthy Russian 'Fifth column', finance it and desire starvation of tens of millions Russians. Not American People who is betrayed, but a tiny very small stinky dirty sh... provokes a war between Russia and USA.

I doubt Trump will ever become Soros' puppet, Trump has been a leader by nature. He's s been hobbled by Deep State as much as possible. Even Putin mentioned that last week.

John Fraher (Bloomberg): But do you think, just getting back to what you said a moment ago, do you think that Donald Trump has become a hostage of the American political system?

Vladimir Putin: I think a person like Mr Trump, with his personality, will never be anybody’s hostage.
Russian Energy Week Forum plenary session

Andrei Sushentsov: The impression is that Trump is breaking all records in unpredictability. And it seems that cooperation with Hillary Clinton perhaps would have been more comprehensible. What is your take on this situation?

Vladimir Putin: We do not know how things could have turned out in reality either, do we?

With regard to the incumbent president, as I said a year ago – and I can repeat this now – we will do our job. And I am saying now: we are working with the president that the American people have elected. As for unpredictability, he is not the only one to blame. It also has to do with the intense opposition in the country.

After all, he is being prevented from carrying out any of his election platforms and plans. In health care, in other spheres. The moment he makes a decision on migrants, a court immediately blocks it. This is happening all the time. So to say that he is the only source of this unpredictability – no, this depends on the entire US political system. Nevertheless, we will work with the partners that we have.

Mr Trump was elected by the American people. And for this reason alone he should be treated with respect even if you disagree with a position of his.

He is being disrespected in the country. This is a deplorable, negative aspect of the American political system. You can argue but you cannot show disrespect. Not just for him personally but for the people who have voted for him.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

One of the most dumbest celebrities in Russia run for President.Nothing cam from Putin to stop her. Voters have to decide.Sure she has zero chances to win election, but the fact is: Russia becames a True Democracy where everybody ( even idiots ) can run for the First Office in country. Can you say it about most of EU-countries where folks vote for corrupted parties and can not elect the first person ( e.g. Germany )

You people are so gullible. Russia is not a democracy and there is no democratic vote. Russian election: does the data suggest Putin won through fraud?

All western Alt-Rights support Putin and Russia, are we dumb?

41e.jpg

Yes.

View attachment 157964

I doubt Trump will ever become Soros' puppet, Trump has been a leader by nature. He's s been hobbled by Deep State as much as possible. Even Putin mentioned that last week.

John Fraher (Bloomberg): But do you think, just getting back to what you said a moment ago, do you think that Donald Trump has become a hostage of the American political system?

Vladimir Putin: I think a person like Mr Trump, with his personality, will never be anybody’s hostage.

Andrei Sushentsov: The impression is that Trump is breaking all records in unpredictability. And it seems that cooperation with Hillary Clinton perhaps would have been more comprehensible. What is your take on this situation?

Vladimir Putin: We do not know how things could have turned out in reality either, do we?

With regard to the incumbent president, as I said a year ago – and I can repeat this now – we will do our job. And I am saying now: we are working with the president that the American people have elected. As for unpredictability, he is not the only one to blame. It also has to do with the intense opposition in the country.

After all, he is being prevented from carrying out any of his election platforms and plans. In health care, in other spheres. The moment he makes a decision on migrants, a court immediately blocks it. This is happening all the time. So to say that he is the only source of this unpredictability – no, this depends on the entire US political system. Nevertheless, we will work with the partners that we have.

Mr Trump was elected by the American people. And for this reason alone he should be treated with respect even if you disagree with a position of his.

He is being disrespected in the country. This is a deplorable, negative aspect of the American political system. You can argue but you cannot show disrespect. Not just for him personally but for the people who have voted for him.

Nevertheless he is a Deep State's nigga.Too sad,but true.

View attachment 157964

Just like all your country is and Trump is just an American citizen. It's sad but true.

View attachment 157964

Just like all your country is and he's just an American citizen. It's sad but true.

More and more Americans are waking up for example the red voters can vote for Bannon if he run for potus. In difference to other countries Americans still have the second Amendment and can defend themselves against dictatorial governments.Not all, but many are indeed slaves of Deep State, unfortunately.

View attachment 157964

Just like all your country is and he's just an American citizen. It's sad but true.

More and more Americans are waking up for example the red voters can vote for Bannon if he run for potus. In difference to other countries Americans still have the second Amendment and can defend themselves against dictatorial governments.Not all, but many are indeed slaves of Deep State, unfortunately.
And from my own experience on this forum almost half a country has woken up suddenly when Trump appeared on political stage, threw away all idiotic political correctness and started talking about cooperation with Russia. I almost fell down from my chair seeing how the people who were calling me "a Putin's agent" before started figuring out how much Western Media was lying to them and manipulating the whole country's public opinion so that Deep State could keep doing their dirty and bloody actions all over the world including their own country.

So, if nothing else, Trump has been able to open the eyes of half a country. At least.

So, if nothing else, Trump has been able to open the eyes of half a country. At least.

By the way, yes. I remember how hard it was to argue with the Americans two years ago. Faith in the media was fanatical. What they said on CNN or Reuters is an absolute truth, they never lie. Unlike constantly and in all lying Russian mass media :) About the last I did not argue, the Russian media in Russia are not the main source of information. And the Russians historically, since the times of the USSR do not trust official sources. But what to do with the belief in the truth of the Western media was incomprehensible. There were, of course, cases when the lies of these media could be documented, but nobody could believe this evidence :D

And, suddenly, in the US, many believed that the media, it turns out, do not always tell the truth. Fantastic! :D

And from my own experience on this forum almost half a country has woken up suddenly when Trump appeared on political stage, threw away all idiotic political correctness and started talking about cooperation with Russia. I almost fell down from my chair seeing how the people who were calling me "a Putin's agent" before started figuring out how much Western Media was lying to them and manipulating the whole country's public opinion so that Deep State could keep doing their dirty and bloody actions all over the world including their own country.

I voted for Trump, but I regret it now.We need guys like Bannon who are tough and bold.Trump is not so bad, but he is not so good as desirable. Russia shall have peace with the USA. We have enough enemies in other areas and shall be together.

By the way, yes. I remember how hard it was to argue with the Americans two years ago. Faith in the media was fanatical. What they said on CNN or Reuters is an absolute truth, they never lie. Unlike constantly and in all lying Russian mass media :) About the last I did not argue, the Russian media in Russia are not the main source of information. And the Russians historically, since the times of the USSR do not trust official sources. But what to do with the belief in the truth of the Western media was incomprehensible. There were, of course, cases when the lies of these media could be documented, but nobody could believe this evidence :D

And, suddenly, in the US, many believed that the media, it turns out, do not always tell the truth. Fantastic! :D

Folks are deliberately dumbed down by lying MSM, but more people understand it's something going wrong now.Especially whites want to survive and not to be outnumbered by wetbacks, chinks and kebabs.

I voted for Trump, but I regret it now.We need guys like Bannon who are tough and bold.Trump is not so bad, but he is not so good as desirable. Russia shall have peace with the USA. We have enough enemies in other areas and shall be together.
I don't know who Bannon is but after seeing what has happened to Trump I start wondering if USA will ever have peace with Russia. Deep State will NEVER allow that because otherwise:
1. NATO's existence won't make any sense;
2. A lot of high-payed and high-ranked (and very powerful!) CIA, FBI agents will be unnecessary;
3. Weapons making machine will have to cut its production quite a bit (with "Russia is a threat" they keep demanding more and more money for "Defense");
4. Globalists who own a huge part of the world will suddenly loose their power and lots of money they invested into globalization projects.

Not gonna happen. BTW, even Trump who sincerely wanted to install a cooperation with Russia, who is a very powerful guy himself and whom Deep State could neither buy nor blackmail, even Trump found himself hobbled by US Congress which vast majority appeared to be Deep State's puppets.

Sorry, Baron, the only country which clearly has a future in this world in spite of all the Western propaganda, sanctions, "isolation", etc. is Russia. It's my opinion and I would be happy if all the countries in the world were sovereign, independent and had beautiful future....

I don't know who Bannon is but after seeing what has happened to Trump I start wondering if USA will ever have peace with Russia. Deep State will NEVER allow that because otherwise:
1. NATO's existence won't make any sense;
2. A lot of high-payed and high-ranked (and very powerful!) CIA, FBI agents will be unnecessary;
3. Weapons making machine will have to cut its production quite a bit (with "Russia is a threat" they keep demanding more and more money for "Defense");
4. Globalists who own a huge part of the world will suddenly loose their power and lots of money they invested into globalization projects.

Not gonna happen. BTW, even Trump who sincerely wanted to install a cooperation with Russia, who is a very powerful guy himself and whom Deep State could neither buy nor blackmail, even Trump found himself hobbled by US Congress which vast majority appeared to be Deep State's puppets.

Sorry, Baron, the only country which clearly has a future in this world in spite of all the Western propaganda, sanctions, "isolation", etc. is Russia. It's my opinion and I would be happy if all the countries in the world were sovereign, independent and had beautiful future....

For me Bannon is the Number 1 of politic. But do not forget the economical and demographic situation in the western world.The working places are gone, outsourced to China, more and more immigrants from the Third World coming. Nationalism is the only option for whites to survive. NATO, CIA,FBI,Russian haters and NWO can do nothing against folks who throw them all away.Just look how AFD changed political landscape in Germany.

upload_2017-11-2_9-11-18.png

Just imagine her as president of "Red Alert" country :) Thinking about further space exploration and having a steel balls to perform nuclear strike back, when the US politics would become finally mad to start making what they permanently want and declare...

P.S. Someone, give her at least this fashion to copy :)

1362295203_1.jpg

Another candidate :)

Chair[wo]man of the movement "Russian billion" and head of the Tatar branch of the movement "Mothers of Russia" Irina Volynets gathered to run for president of Russia. The 39-year-old Volynets intends to present a program of social support for "all unprotected strata of the population". "We will solve everyday problems that are far from high matter. Those questions that come to us show that social policy is now at a not too high level, "Volynets told Snob.

She plans to run from the "People's Party" to facilitate the procedure for collecting signatures of voters. "But I have my own program and I do not belong to parties. My program coincides with the goals of the People's Party, "she said.

8931ef3a36406633f61ca18b8bab3e59[1].jpg

Not about the woman, but about the next candidate. Do not open the same new topic? :)

Political strategist and politician Andrei Bogdanov announced his intention to run for president in Russia in 2018. This Bogdanov said during the online marathon "Election night", RIA Novosti reported.

"I can immediately say that I am going to the presidency for this election," he said.

Andrei Bogdanov already participated in the presidential elections in Russia in 2008. Then he scored 1.29% of the vote.

258038_original[1].jpg

Leader of the Democratic Party of Russia. Mason, Great Master of the Grand Lodge of Russia. In the past, he was the executive secretary of the All-Russian Citizens' Committee for Fair Elections, head of the Public Relations Department of the CEC of United Russia. Former employee of IAC "Novocom" (1995-2002), professional political technologist, creator of a large number of political parties. Candidate of Political Sciences.

Not about the woman, but about the next candidate. Do not open the same new topic? :)

Political strategist and politician Andrei Bogdanov announced his intention to run for president in Russia in 2018. This Bogdanov said during the online marathon "Election night", RIA Novosti reported.

"I can immediately say that I am going to the presidency for this election," he said.

Andrei Bogdanov already participated in the presidential elections in Russia in 2008. Then he scored 1.29% of the vote.

View attachment 158125

Leader of the Democratic Party of Russia. Mason, Great Master of the Grand Lodge of Russia. In the past, he was the executive secretary of the All-Russian Citizens' Committee for Fair Elections, head of the Public Relations Department of the CEC of United Russia. Former employee of IAC "Novocom" (1995-2002), professional political technologist, creator of a large number of political parties. Candidate of Political Sciences.

LOL,

a Freemason as President!I guess Russians are not stupid enough to vote for him.

guess Russians are not stupid enough to vote for him.

"Andrei Bogdanov already participated in the presidential elections in Russia in 2008. Then he scored 1.29% of the vote" :)

The next candidate at 2018 elections is - pabam - ELENA BERKOVA!!!
Порноактриса Елена Беркова будет избираться в президенты РФ. ВИДЕО

Why not??? She's a cutie, like Sasha Gray :)) "A fifty shades of Berkova" :)))

kinopoisk.ru-Elena-Berkova-2367524.jpg

Ksenia Sobchak after declaring herself a candidate for President of Russia has braid on top of her head and with the way she looks and talks reminds me a well-known Ukrainian political prostitute Yulia Timoshenko, both have been Soros bi*ches for quite a while.

upload_2017-12-16_8-53-4.png

^ Sobchak

upload_2017-12-16_8-53-48.png

^ Timoshenko

Sobchak’s candidate’s slogan now is “Against everybody” and she badly wants to present her future 1% of votes as “resistance of all political system in Russia to all the candidates but Putin”. Seems like she’s been well instructed in American Embassy in Moscow.

Last edited:
Ksenia Sobchak after declaring herself a candidate for President of Russia has braid on top of her head and with the way she looks and talks reminds me a well-known Ukrainian political prostitute Yulia Timoshenko, both have been Soros bi*ches for quite a while.

View attachment 166215
^ Sobchak

View attachment 166216
^ Timoshenko

Sobchak’s candidate’s slogan now is “Against everybody” and she badly wants to present her future 1% of votes as “resistance of all political system in Russia to all the candidates but Putin”. Seems like she’s been well instructed in American Embassy in Moscow.

American Embassy in Moscow employs brainless people who can not instruct Sobchak well. Therefore 0,1 % could be enough for her. Otherwise she could get 0,3 % if she receives instructions from Washington direct.

Forum List

Back