Kris Kyle why do liberals call him a coward?

And here are some more kind words for our soldiers and Chris Kyle...

25 Quotes That Show You How Much Liberals Hate Soldiers Like Chris Kyle - John Hawkins - Page full

2) “I haven't seen American Sniper, but correct me if I'm wrong: An occupier mows down faceless Iraqis but the real victim is his anguished soul.” – Max Blumenthal

3) “Put a man in uniform, preferably a white man, give him a gun, and Americans will worship him. It is a particularly childish trait, of a childlike culture, that insists on anointing all active military members and police officers as ‘heroes.’ The rhetorical sloppiness and intellectual shallowness of affixing such a reverent label to everyone in the military or law enforcement betrays a frightening cultural streak of nationalism, chauvinism, authoritarianism and totalitarianism, but it also makes honest and serious conversations necessary for the maintenance and enhancement of a fragile democracy nearly impossible….” -- David Masciotra atSalon

4) “American fighters of the Pacific War were not heroes. The desperation of island combat included exchanged barbarities of which no one would willingly speak for a generation. On the American side, there were foul racism, vengeful refusals to take prisoners, a generalized brutality that extended to a savage air war.” —James Carrollin the Boston Globe

5) “…(P)erhaps some readers will understand why my friends and I rip yellow ribbon ‘support the troops’ magnets off of cars or wherever people have affixed them. By ripping off these ribbons, we find a way to deal with our guilt, as though with each ribbon swiped we take back a life that was taken by this senseless war started by our senseless president and those who support him.

I will never say, ‘support the troops.’ I don’t believe in the validity of that statement. People say, ‘I don’t support the war, I support the troops’ as though you can actually separate the two. You cannot; the troops are a part of the war, they have become the war and there is no valid dissection of the two. Other people shout with glaring eyes that we should give up our politics, give up our political affiliations in favor of ‘just supporting the troops.’ I wish everything were that easy.” —Thomas Naughton at the Daily Collegian

6) "Forget bringing the troops home from Iraq. We need to get the troops home from World War II. Can anybody tell me why, in 2009, we still have more than sixty thousand troops in Germany and thirty thousand in Japan? At some point, these people are going to have to learn to rape themselves." – Bill Maher

7) “My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren’t heroes. And invaders r worse.”Michael Moore

8) “What outrages me as a representative of journalists is that there’s not more outrage about the number, and the brutality, and the cavalier nature of the U.S. military toward the killing of journalists in Iraq….They target and kill journalists … uh, from other countries, particularly Arab countries like Al -, like Arab news services like Al-Jazeera, for example. They actually target them and blow up their studios with impunity….” — Newspaper Guild President Linda Foley

9) “Democrat flaks jump on this like ducks on a June-bug, and in the process themselves reproduce the sick militarism of this culture that automatically valorizes anyone who wears a uniform. How dare you insult a soldier! Like its some sacred calling instead of an imperial employment program steeped in the culture of machismo and misogyny.(And you can gasp as theatrically as you want… I spent more than two decades wearing a uniform… that is exactly what it is.)” —Stan Goff at the Huffington Post

Bet you if that fat blowhard Michael Moore was being held hostage...He'd be praying to God for a sniper. Asshat.

Bet you if that fat blowhard Michael Moore was being held hostage...He'd be praying to God for a sniper. Asshat.

If I was a sniper while Moore was a hostage I wouldn't engage until after Moore was ambient temperature. There could be no one more contemptible.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero

If I was a sniper while Moore was a hostage I wouldn't engage until after Moore was ambient temperature. There could be no one more contemptible.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Oooh...he wouldn't engage! That's real army man talk right there! So cool.

Reminds me of the guy at about 11:00 on this recording:

Or this:

He wouldn't engage!!

o another thread where bear proves it dont know shit...arent you suppose to be out honoring vets who died in service ...or did you forget that today?

Still looking for libs who think Kyle was a coward.
You have been given several. Just because you adamantly ignore them does not matter.

Nope. Was given one. That is singular. And I didn't check the veracity of that one yet. The OP states that "liberals" (meaning all liberals) call the guy a coward. I'm looking for USMB libs who called him a coward...or hundreds of famous liberals......

Let's go. Put up dummy.

Forum List

Back