Kremlin Source; Hillary Sent Goons to Shakedown Wife of Bernie Sanders

It's a very sad state when the leader of Russia cares more about Americans than democrats do.

When you have to rely on the Kremlin for your news what does that make you?
A. An Idiot, B. A Commie C. Desperate.
Or someone who simply wants the facts.

Didnt the Democrats say that the Russians hacked the DNC emails?

So why cant they have pertinent facts to contribute?

Racist.
You win! An idiot AND a Commie
I present well known facts and you fall back on name calling; typical loser mentality.

You present well known facts from a Kremlin source. You're an idiot.
History tells us that the Kremlin can be more reliable than the current administration. The fact that Obama paid ransome money to Iran shows this to be true.

Hillary definitely cannot be honest, even when the evidence is against her. And too many times people who got in Hillary’s way have either become dead or scared into silence. It's why almost nobody, including Elizabeth Warren and the current VP, wanted to run against her even though both could have beat her handedly.

You people are off the deep end when you start claiming the Kremlin is reliable.

Doesn't it bother you that the Kremlin wants Trump to win? You think the Kremlin has the best interests of the USA in mind? If you do then you're even dumber than you seem.

Really? Got a link to that?

Yeah, several:

Putin is surely backing Trump, whether or not Russia was behind DNC hack

Vladimir Putin Just Made A MASSIVE Donald Trump Announcement!

Who Gets Putin's Vote?
All of that is opinion, not fact, retard.

Racist.
I present well known facts and you fall back on name calling; typical loser mentality.

History tells us that the Kremlin can be more reliable than the current administration. The fact that Obama paid ransome money to Iran shows this to be true.

Hillary definitely cannot be honest, even when the evidence is against her. And too many times people who got in Hillary’s way have either become dead or scared into silence. It's why almost nobody, including Elizabeth Warren and the current VP, wanted to run against her even though both could have beat her handedly.

You people are off the deep end when you start claiming the Kremlin is reliable.
Compared to lying Democrat shills like you Castro and Mugabe are more reliable.

You present WELL KNOWN REPUBLICAN LIES and call them facts. Stop lying about Clinton. No one believes you people any more, especially now that all of the Republicans are lining up to vote for her.

Republicans have really got to STOP LYING, especially about the Clintons. 25 years of hatred and lies. If you can't beat her on her record, shut the fuck up, because you're losers.
Lol, your lies defending Her Majesty Hillary do not negate the FACTs here, that Hillary Clinton is provably the biggest liar in American politics, which says a whole lot more than the Republicans ever can. From her email server lies to her Benghazi lies to her medical insurance lies, to her Bimbo Eruption Control lies and more, Hillary Clinton excels at only one thing; Lying, lying, and lying through clenched teeth..

Yeah right.

SiersK20160803_low.jpg

Racist.

I think it's more an indictment on the current administration than on the Kremlin when it gets to the point that a hostile government has more credibility than your own.

Yeah right.

SiersK20160803_low.jpg
Funny, one thing about Dr Lector was that he was brutally honest and incredibly intelligent. He had this uncanny way of cutting through the bs and getting to the point. But I suspect that isn't the point you're trying to make.

I think it's more an indictment on the current administration than on the Kremlin when it gets to the point that a hostile government has more credibility than your own.

When the same foreign country you throw all your adulation to is the same one guilty of cyber operation hack jobs in the White House, the State Department, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, I know you parked you ass in the wrong parking slot. If the tables were turned, you would be screaming treason, couple that with the fact you don't even recognize what you're doing, and buddy, I have to tell you, you've lost your way.

When the same foreign country you throw all your adulation to is the same one guilty of cyber operation hack jobs in the White House, the State Department, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, I know you parked you ass in the wrong parking slot. If the tables were turned, you would be screaming treason, couple that with the fact you don't even recognize what you're doing, and buddy, I have to tell you, you've lost your way.
I think you lost your way long ago.

Comparing one pile of shit with another pile of shit isn't saying you like to eat shit.

It's a bad testament of any American administration when we feel our competitors are more trustworthy. We get nothing but lies from Hillary and Obama. This is a grave they dug for themselves, not us.

I think you lost your way long ago.

Comparing one pile of shit with another pile of shit isn't saying you like to eat shit.

It's a bad testament of any American administration when we feel our competitors are more trustworthy. We get nothing but lies from Hillary and Obama. This is a grave they dug for themselves, not us.

You're showing more allegiance to a foreign country than to your own. Whatever your reasons, real Americans don't do that.....Comrade.

No one wants to believe this, but to this day, no one knows how/what Hillary did to control her husbands 'bimbo Eruptions', and many claimed that the tools she used to silence her husbands discarded sex objects were threatened, black mailed and terrorized into silence.

The far left has been engaging in violence throughout this campaign, so what is unbelievable about anything in this regard?

Putin: Hacked Emails Reveal That Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife

Kremlin sources say the Clinton campaign “sent their goons to give Jane Sanders the shakedown,” in order to end the Bernie Sanders campaign before the convention, citing evidence from one of 10,000 Hillary emails Putin has in his personal possession.

The Clinton campaign needed Bernie Sanders on board before the emails were leaked as they contained evidence that confirmed his suggestions of Democratic establishment bias and would have given him unstoppable momentum heading into the convention – had he chosen to play that game.

However after the meeting with the Clinton team Sanders unexpectedly suspended his previously gung-ho campaign, and although he refused to wholeheartedly endorse her, he signalled to his supporters that his run for President was effectively over.

welcome-to-russia_zpsqgqjazlp.jpg
anonymous "Kremlin" sources?

Since when do you just assume Putin is a paragon of honesty?

No one wants to believe this, but to this day, no one knows how/what Hillary did to control her husbands 'bimbo Eruptions', and many claimed that the tools she used to silence her husbands discarded sex objects were threatened, black mailed and terrorized into silence.

The far left has been engaging in violence throughout this campaign, so what is unbelievable about anything in this regard?

Putin: Hacked Emails Reveal That Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife

Kremlin sources say the Clinton campaign “sent their goons to give Jane Sanders the shakedown,” in order to end the Bernie Sanders campaign before the convention, citing evidence from one of 10,000 Hillary emails Putin has in his personal possession.

The Clinton campaign needed Bernie Sanders on board before the emails were leaked as they contained evidence that confirmed his suggestions of Democratic establishment bias and would have given him unstoppable momentum heading into the convention – had he chosen to play that game.

However after the meeting with the Clinton team Sanders unexpectedly suspended his previously gung-ho campaign, and although he refused to wholeheartedly endorse her, he signalled to his supporters that his run for President was effectively over.

welcome-to-russia_zpsqgqjazlp.jpg
anonymous "Kremlin" sources?

Since when do you just assume Putin is a paragon of honesty?
Compared to Obama and Hillary he's Abe Lincoln.

Right. I don't remember Obama giving any of his enemies a shot of polonium 210.
Thats funny, I dont remember anyone proving that Putin gave one either. His enemies say he did, but that like trusting Hillary on Trump.

Forum List

Back