Kremlin Source; Hillary Sent Goons to Shakedown Wife of Bernie Sanders

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
No one wants to believe this, but to this day, no one knows how/what Hillary did to control her husbands 'bimbo Eruptions', and many claimed that the tools she used to silence her husbands discarded sex objects were threatened, black mailed and terrorized into silence.

The far left has been engaging in violence throughout this campaign, so what is unbelievable about anything in this regard?

Putin: Hacked Emails Reveal That Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife

Kremlin sources say the Clinton campaign “sent their goons to give Jane Sanders the shakedown,” in order to end the Bernie Sanders campaign before the convention, citing evidence from one of 10,000 Hillary emails Putin has in his personal possession.

The Clinton campaign needed Bernie Sanders on board before the emails were leaked as they contained evidence that confirmed his suggestions of Democratic establishment bias and would have given him unstoppable momentum heading into the convention – had he chosen to play that game.

However after the meeting with the Clinton team Sanders unexpectedly suspended his previously gung-ho campaign, and although he refused to wholeheartedly endorse her, he signalled to his supporters that his run for President was effectively over.

welcome-to-russia_zpsqgqjazlp.jpg

Last edited:
When you have to rely on the Kremlin for your news what does that make you?
A. An Idiot, B. A Commie C. Desperate.

Is your only criteria for believing something is that it is "believable"?
That it is consistent with past behavior and there is no physical evidence to the contrary sure.

Hillary is willing to do ANYTHING to get elected, including running over Bill with a tractor trailer....well, she has plenty of reason to do that anyway.

Or someone who simply wants the facts.

Didnt the Democrats say that the Russians hacked the DNC emails?

So why cant they have pertinent facts to contribute?

Racist.

Racist.
You win! An idiot AND a Commie
I present well known facts and you fall back on name calling; typical loser mentality.

Racist.
You win! An idiot AND a Commie
I present well known facts and you fall back on name calling; typical loser mentality.

You present well known facts from a Kremlin source. You're an idiot.

You present well known facts from a Kremlin source. You're an idiot.
According to you Dems the Russians got the emails, so why do you presume that they are lying about their contents?

So far no one has had to lie about any of it.

Racist.

I have to admit I would initially find it surprising. But then I don't blame the Clintons just going for freaking broke after all the shit the Kennedys pulled on them in 2008.

No one is remembering that we have two games playing here. And a big one is for the soul of the Democrat party.

Well, Jim,

it really says a lot about you if you have to copypasta a really badly thought out story together in order to help your asshat of a candidate win.

The DNC doesn't have so many direct dealings with the candidates as you'd like us to believe.

The DNC records are not a report on All Things Hillary or Bernie, in other words.

The DNC records are about things the DNC does.

I'll put it in language even an idiot like you can understand:

Look at your local school board. They have all the teachers' applications on file, and information on what grade/subject they teach, what building they're in, and any requests made/granted for supplies and books.

But does anyone on the board know what happens day-to-day in Mrs. Crimpton's class or Mr. Cinder's class? Do they know what these two teachers talk about in the teachers' lounge?

No.

It's the same deal with your magic Russian Pravda spies.

It begs the question, why do you have to tell nothing but lies in order to promote your candidate?

I would say the same about those who rely on CNN, MSNBC and other liberal shills. They are so in the tank for Hillary that they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Racist.

I have no doubts that the Kremlin AND our NSA probably have a better record of Clinton's emails than the FBI did. What I DON'T BELIEVE is that the Ruskies would be stupid enough to jeopardize a proper blackmail opportunity by making all that PUBLIC before it's useful to them.

Outside of her State Dept work -- all the DNC and campaign breaches are MORE likely to have been made by far LEFT anarchist groups like Anonymous or others. THEY have the bitters about the DNC establishment worse than Putin does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back