Kremlin invested 'hundreds of millions' in Twitter& Facebook through Kushner associate Yuri Milner

So Milner sold his shares years ago? But this still relates to the Trump campaign HOW? What a fucking stretch!

"When all was said and done, Milner owned roughly 8% of Facebook and 5% of Twitter, according to The Times.

He sold his holdings in both social-media companies years ago, and there is no evidence that he was connected to Russia's widespread propaganda campaign on the two platforms during the 2016 election. He also told the ICIJ that he was not aware of Gazprom Investholding's involvement in his investments, and that none of his deals were related to politics. "

Kremlin invested 'hundreds of millions' in Twitter& Facebook through Kushner associate Yuri Milner

Here is a new leaks released this morning

Extensive offshore dealings by Donald Trump’s cabinet members, advisers and donors, including substantial payments from a firm co-owned by Vladimir Putin’s son-in-law to the shipping group of the US commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross.
How Twitter and Facebook received hundreds of millions of dollars in investments that can be traced back to Russian state financial institutions.
The tax-avoiding Cayman Islands trust managed by the Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau’s chief moneyman.
A previously unknown $450m offshore trust that has sheltered the wealth of Lord Ashcroft.

Paradise Papers leak reveals secrets of the world elite's hidden wealth

What's the crime? Governments world wide make investments in other countries' businesses.

What I am showing is the factual ties from Russia to Trump's campaign and cabinet ... One month ago the righties were still refusing to believe that there were any connections... calling anything the lefties said FAKE NEWS..

Trump is a big FAT liar.

They are business people with ties to the global market. Tillerson worked with the Russians when he was at EXXON. So what? What's the freaking crime?
Wikileaks may have the answer.

So Milner sold his shares years ago? But this still relates to the Trump campaign HOW? What a fucking stretch!

"When all was said and done, Milner owned roughly 8% of Facebook and 5% of Twitter, according to The Times.

He sold his holdings in both social-media companies years ago, and there is no evidence that he was connected to Russia's widespread propaganda campaign on the two platforms during the 2016 election. He also told the ICIJ that he was not aware of Gazprom Investholding's involvement in his investments, and that none of his deals were related to politics. "

Extensive offshore dealings by Donald Trump’s cabinet members, advisers and donors, including substantial payments from a firm co-owned by Vladimir Putin’s son-in-law to the shipping group of the US commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross.
How Twitter and Facebook received hundreds of millions of dollars in investments that can be traced back to Russian state financial institutions.
The tax-avoiding Cayman Islands trust managed by the Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau’s chief moneyman.
A previously unknown $450m offshore trust that has sheltered the wealth of Lord Ashcroft.

What's the crime? Governments world wide make investments in other countries' businesses.

What I am showing is the factual ties from Russia to Trump's campaign and cabinet ... One month ago the righties were still refusing to believe that there were any connections... calling anything the lefties said FAKE NEWS..

Trump is a big FAT liar.

They are business people with ties to the global market. Tillerson worked with the Russians when he was at EXXON. So what? What's the freaking crime?
dude, that is what is so special here. Trump brought in business people with ties to foreign governments because they had .... wait for it... experience with foreign governments and these tools say there, there there is your crime. funny shit though. so anyone out there the logic of the left says you do business with the global market you are a traitor. and yet their biggest strategy is globalism. Huh? who are these fks anyway? I can't stop laughing.

Trump is a big FAT liar.

Your far left Gods are liars as well, but you seem to believe them without question or hesitation!

So that is your argument, calling me far left Kosh? Is that all you have? Come on now your a smart guy..

This whole journey of catching the crime mobs as been like pulling teeth to prove to you monkeys that we were hacked and influenced by Russia and Trump called it all fake news when he knew the truth..

BIG FAT LIAR TTRUMP

if he lied then we must have proof he did it.

we provided proof, many many links, you are ignoring showing hillary has been busted for directly working with the russians. why is trump the liar but not hillary. please don't say "cause trump won" cause that only means you wouldn't care if hillary won, just as long as it was't trump, and her PROVEN ACTIONS don't bother to you to the UNPROVEN ones against trump.

if ANY DIRECT LINK to trump is proven, show me.

i'll patiently wait.
proof exists toward hitlery and absolutely none toward trump. yet trump is the guy who is guilty. I'm amazed at the stupid. truly I am. There is no way to debate it. proof no proof and no proof wins to these jerks. that's impossible because they don't accept proof. so one can't give anything different than proof, and to ignore it means there can be no debate.

Stop acting like a victim...well she did it why am I getting busted . If she committed a crime bust her ass.

Concrete Proof is coming out son, Mueller will make sure of that..

Trump is a big FAT liar.

Your far left Gods are liars as well, but you seem to believe them without question or hesitation!

So that is your argument, calling me far left Kosh? Is that all you have? Come on now your a smart guy..

This whole journey of catching the crime mobs as been like pulling teeth to prove to you monkeys that we were hacked and influenced by Russia and Trump called it all fake news when he knew the truth..

BIG FAT LIAR TTRUMP

we provided proof, many many links, you are ignoring showing hillary has been busted for directly working with the russians. why is trump the liar but not hillary. please don't say "cause trump won" cause that only means you wouldn't care if hillary won, just as long as it was't trump, and her PROVEN ACTIONS don't bother to you to the UNPROVEN ones against trump.

i'll patiently wait.
proof exists toward hitlery and absolutely none toward trump. yet trump is the guy who is guilty. I'm amazed at the stupid. truly I am. There is no way to debate it. proof no proof and no proof wins to these jerks. that's impossible because they don't accept proof. so one can't give anything different than proof, and to ignore it means there can be no debate.

Stop acting like a victim...well she did it why am I getting busted . If she committed a crime bust her ass.

How so, the people he has have no ties to Trump and Russians meeting and collaborating against Hilary!

Trump is a big FAT liar.

BIG FAT LIAR TTRUMP

i'll patiently wait.

dude, I have no idea what this is. you are the victim, you are the victim of the left. you get pulled in like a trance and follow along. no fore thought at all, no rationale to question what the fuck. too funny. your mirror needs cleaning.

Trump is a big FAT liar.

dude, that is what is so special here. Trump brought in business people with ties to foreign governments because they had .... wait for it... experience with foreign governments and these tools say there, there there is your crime. funny shit though. so anyone out there the logic of the left says you do business with the global market you are a traitor. and yet their biggest strategy is globalism. Huh? who are these fks anyway? I can't stop laughing.
A public office is for public service.

Trump is a big FAT liar.

Tillerson is out for Tillerson's pocketbook ... Trumps cabinet is corrupt as hell

81855951054f088439230b8e241247d0.jpg

images

Trump is a big FAT liar.

yes it is, sacrifices by citizens to support furthering our country the USA and helping citizens. protecting them, providing services to support their needs.

BIG FAT LIAR TTRUMP

i'll patiently wait.

dude, I have no idea what this is. you are the victim, you are the victim of the left. you get pulled in like a trance and follow along. no fore thought at all, no rationale to question what the fuck. too funny. your mirror needs cleaning.

Do-You-Have-a-Victim-Mentality-at-Work.jpg

Trump is a big FAT liar.

Tillerson is out for Tillerson's pocketbook ... Trumps cabinet is corrupt as hell

81855951054f088439230b8e241247d0.jpg

images
not sure your point. what are trying to say with these photos? so again, you aren't for the good of the country are you, you push aside facts like they are cob webs in your face.

Trump is a big FAT liar.

yes it is, sacrifices by citizens to support furthering our country the USA and helping citizens. protecting them, providing services to support their needs.
Why do the already rich, need a tax break to get richer faster, by reducing social services for the poor, to help pay for it?

BIG FAT LIAR TTRUMP

i'll patiently wait.

Do-You-Have-a-Victim-Mentality-at-Work.jpg
dude provide the proof on trump. I'll take up the fight. you have no desire for the facts though, you ignore the clinton dosseir on trump. the only fking thing out there with dirt from russia. and yet here you are. provide me the proof on trump.

Trump is a big FAT liar.

Why do the already rich, need a tax break to get richer faster, by reducing social services for the poor, to help pay for it?
they don't. now what is fair? provide what is fair? do you think that the poor pay taxes so they get a break like the rich? I'd like to know what it is you believe is unfair.

Can you actually debate?

I need to run..be back in a few hours
so - no proof on trump and his big fat liar'ness and the RUSSIA lies?

can we at least get an acknowledgement from you HIllary paid the russians for "dirt"?

Trump is a big FAT liar.

BTW, I give two shits what the rich get. I want a tax break. I feel me paying 28% of my money for ungrateful people isn't worth my money. I want a tax break. I give two shits again about the rich. Why are you worried for them? Are you the champion for the poor? what is it you get out of the deal, the complaining about the rich thing I mean?

The Russians paid liberal extremist groups like The Black Fist, and Antifa, and black lives matter to incite racial violence... they got snowflakes to organize rallies in March for them... they manipulated easily offended snowflakes by playing on their emotions and Hate... they used Hillary's and bills greed against them - the KGB paid bill Millions for speeches while they paid Hillary Millions for her influence and helping them acquire uranium one... they paid her manager thousands of unreported Russian company stocks and his brother worked for the KGB bank and the Russian spy agency...

So tell me again about how the Russians used the GOP and colluded with Trump, for which there is still no evidence proving such a thing happened...

Just a matter of time folks..

Milner currently holds a stake in a real-estate project that was founded and is partially owned by Kushner. When Kushner first joined the Trump administration, he failed to disclose his holdings in the project.
  • The "Paradise Papers" show that the Kremlin invested millions into Twitter and Facebook via two major state-owned companies.
  • The money was invested through Yuri Milner, a Russian-American billionaire tech investor who is also associated with Jared Kushner.
  • Milner sold his holdings in both companies years ago and has no apparent connection to Russia's propaganda campaign that took place during the 2016 election.
  • Still, the revelations bear significance because, as one expert put it, "Kremlin-connected institutions make investments with strategic interests in mind."
Russia's state-owned VTB Bank gave Milner $191 million to invest in Twitter, according to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, which obtained the Paradise Papers. The bank, according to The New York Times, frequently embarks on "politically strategic deals."

The Kremlin invested 'hundreds of millions' in Twitter and Facebook through Kushner associate Yuri Milner
So if Trump has a cousin who is married to a guy whose brother is in business with a Russian guy, does that count as "collusion" with Russians by the Trump administration?

You snowflakes are so desperate it's painfull to watch.

Forum List

Back