Krazy Kamala: "I will implement that we have mental healthcare on-demand & drug treatment on-demand"

I suspect Gramps has more integrity
Honestly?

Maybe

I have my base beliefs that I WILL NOT BETRAY but I am easily set off. In that aspect she easily has me beat

It's an observation. That and I'm in the belief most leftist's downfall is lack of integrity and character....but that holds true for most politicians
"INTEGRITY"

The hardest characteristic to hold onto in the hardest of times.

While I do believe she got where she is because she abused that integrity I can not HONESTLY judge her for it.
I have no clue what it means to be a female in her position.

She dated a well known older guy. That she worked her way up in public office is due to her abilities outside of the bedroom.

No wonder women in the GOP are so under represented, you're too concerned about the thickness of her perceived kneepads.

You don't know shit, you spew it and expect it to be taken as fact.

worthless
Women aren't under represented by the GOP in Congress? Prove it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Honestly?

Maybe

I have my base beliefs that I WILL NOT BETRAY but I am easily set off. In that aspect she easily has me beat

It's an observation. That and I'm in the belief most leftist's downfall is lack of integrity and character....but that holds true for most politicians
"INTEGRITY"

While I do believe she got where she is because she abused that integrity I can not HONESTLY judge her for it.

She dated a well known older guy. That she worked her way up in public office is due to her abilities outside of the bedroom.

No wonder women in the GOP are so under represented, you're too concerned about the thickness of her perceived kneepads.
Nonsense

Give me some merits for her to be president....

Also I noticed you were plenty eager to attack my personal life but then when confronted with honesty you changed the subject....why?

I am a convict as this board loves to put it but when I speak of life lessons learned everyone runs away, why?

I didn't run away.

You attacked Harris who is more successful than you on her own merits. She made it though law school, was the attorney general for both San Francisco and California and elected to the U.S. senate. You can make light of that career, pretend it doesn't mean anything or belittle it down to a single relationship she had in the 90s. The fact is she is simply more accomplished than most people, including an excon who did what? Stole from others in one way or another?

Imagine a white ex con telling us how deserving a minority woman is for her lot in life. Precious.
Imagine a DUMBFUCK acting like her skin color has anything to do with the straws we drew in life.

Tell me how is it that at 16 I was certified as an adult and sent to prison AS A WHITE BOY????

idiot

Dumb bitch who fucked her way to her mouthpiece....

Fitting no?

/end thread

She has a law degree and you went to prison.

Dumb bitch, indeed.
I'm glad we agree...

While you believe the troubles of my past to be a scarlet letter I recognize them for what they are....

Lifes most valuable lessons. You dumbasses argue daily about your rights and what is important but you lack REAL PERSPECTIVE.

I have that perspective. I know what it is like to be treated like an animal. I know what it is like to have every freedom but your thoughts revoked.

You and most on here are clueless.

You committed a crime and was found guilty. How about those of us who never committed a crime who get treated that way by those like you because our skin is various shades of brown?

Sassy, I wanted to thank you for having my back but i couldn't find a way to message you privately. So here it is.
I know that was a tall order for you because I have been a perpetual dick but.... thank you.

Fitting no?

/end thread

Dumb bitch, indeed.
I'm glad we agree...

While you believe the troubles of my past to be a scarlet letter I recognize them for what they are....

Lifes most valuable lessons. You dumbasses argue daily about your rights and what is important but you lack REAL PERSPECTIVE.

I have that perspective. I know what it is like to be treated like an animal. I know what it is like to have every freedom but your thoughts revoked.

You committed a crime and was found guilty. How about those of us who never committed a crime who get treated that way by those like you because our skin is various shades of brown?
Not buying it bruh. Not buying it.

"INTEGRITY"

Nonsense

Also I noticed you were plenty eager to attack my personal life but then when confronted with honesty you changed the subject....why?

I am a convict as this board loves to put it but when I speak of life lessons learned everyone runs away, why?

I didn't run away.

You attacked Harris who is more successful than you on her own merits. She made it though law school, was the attorney general for both San Francisco and California and elected to the U.S. senate. You can make light of that career, pretend it doesn't mean anything or belittle it down to a single relationship she had in the 90s. The fact is she is simply more accomplished than most people, including an excon who did what? Stole from others in one way or another?

Imagine a white ex con telling us how deserving a minority woman is for her lot in life. Precious.
Imagine a DUMBFUCK acting like her skin color has anything to do with the straws we drew in life.

Tell me how is it that at 16 I was certified as an adult and sent to prison AS A WHITE BOY????

idiot

But it does. Again YOU committed a crime and were found guilty. Pretending that has ANY similarity to what people of color face is disingenuous.

"INTEGRITY"

Nonsense

I didn't run away.

idiot

But it does. Again YOU committed a crime and were found guilty. Pretending that has ANY similarity to what people of color face is disingenuous.
Dude the skin color is irrelevant when you sink to the bottom. There is only one way up and it's not painted with two colors

Fitting no?

/end thread

Dumb bitch, indeed.
I'm glad we agree...

Not buying it bruh. Not buying it.

I don't give a fuck about what you don't buy.

Nonsense

I didn't run away.

idiot

Dude the skin color is irrelevant when you sink to the bottom. There is only one way up and it's not painted with two colors

Don't lecture me white... You chose to hit rock bottom. We're born having to climb up no matter what.

Nonsense

I didn't run away.

idiot

Don't lecture me white... You chose to hit rock bottom. We're born having to climb up no matter what.
I didn't "choose" to hit rock bottom anymore than anyone else. But I did choose to climb my way out of it

I didn't run away.

idiot

I didn't "choose" to hit rock bottom anymore than anyone else. But I did choose to climb my way out of it

How do you figure? Did someone else commit the crime?

I didn't run away.

idiot

You don't think poc who recieve harsher sentences for the same crimes committed by convicts like you have an effect? Or, even if poc have the same job qualifications being less accepted based on the name on their resume alone if it sounds black? Or being more likely born into poverty in locations with little investment? Or the rampant redlining that took place for decades that kept the ability of black neighborhoods to build any equity? None of that makes any difference?

I'm glad you got out of prison and according to you turned your life around, I'm sure it wasn't easy, but you had all the cards to begin with. I don't mean you were rich or had the best education, but you were white. I'm white, I know I've had a leg up over many minorities simply by being born in the right place with the right amount of melanin. I don't have the experience of being black, but I can certainly listen.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

idiot

You don't think poc who recieve harsher sentences for the same crimes committed by convicts like you have an effect? Or, even if poc have the same job qualifications being less accepted based on the name on their resume alone if it sounds black? Or being more likely born into poverty in locations with little investment? Or the rampant redlining that took place for decades that kept the ability of black neighborhoods to build any equity? None of that makes any difference?

I'm glad you got out of prison and according to you turned your life around, I'm sure it wasn't easy, but you had all the cards to begin with. I don't mean you were rich or had the best education, but you were white. I'm white, I know I've had a leg up over many minorities simply by being born in the right place with the right amount of melanin. I don't have the experience of being black, but I can certainly listen.
I got 5 to 15 years when I was SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD. Dont give me lip about harsher sentenses

I got 5 to 15 years when I was SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD. Dont give me lip about harsher sentenses

What for?

idiot

Nope, I did. But much like your brethren I was trapped in a life of drugs and poverty.

Nope, I did. But much like your brethren I was trapped in a life of drugs and poverty.

Do think Kamala Harris should look down on you because she didn't fail like that?

What for?
Aggravated juvenile delinquency

Terroristic threats

Intimidation of a state witness

And 4 or 5 other crimes I pled out of

Do think Kamala Harris should look down on you because she didn't fail like that?
Nope

Forum List

Back