Korea: How Bad Will The Butt Hurt Be?

Unless we accomplish something comprehensive and real, all that's been accomplished so far is legitimizing a ruthless dictator on the international stage.

Au contraire, US Presidents meet with foreign heads of states continuously with no hope of accomplishing anything but a photo op.

You understand that Kim is a brutal dictator, right? A regime that keeps the entire population in abject poverty, on levels rarely seen anymore, any where?

It is truly baffling to me that I have to explain this to you guys.
So doc, we've got three options. Ignore it and let it go on, attack or actually engage by building a relationship.

The status quo was better than either attacking, or making friends.
The status quo was bring Kim closer to hitting the US with nukes pajama boy.

Unless we accomplish something comprehensive and real, all that's been accomplished so far is legitimizing a ruthless dictator on the international stage.

Au contraire, US Presidents meet with foreign heads of states continuously with no hope of accomplishing anything but a photo op.

You understand that Kim is a brutal dictator, right? A regime that keeps the entire population in abject poverty, on levels rarely seen anymore, any where?

So doc, we've got three options. Ignore it and let it go on, attack or actually engage by building a relationship.

:lol:

No, it wasn't.

Nukes aren't for using. That's why Kim is not going to give them up - they're about protection.

They get nukes, they'll never have to worry about getting invaded.

Kim Jung Un literally starves his people. People are killed just for trying to escape. And if one dares escapes their family is either put in prison as slaves or just killed. Is that a man who loves his country?

BS. All we really know is Hussaine Obama/ Crooked Hillary era sanctions are starving North Koreans.

No, it wasn't.

Nukes aren't for using. That's why Kim is not going to give them up - they're about protection.

Come on kid. Letting the status quo continue was one of the stupidest things I've heard on this matter. Defending it was even worse.

Grow up!!!

No, it wasn't.

Come on kid. Letting the status quo continue was one of the stupidest things I've heard on this matter. Defending it was even worse.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

Now we're in a worse position, and they're in a better position.

If Obama had taken a phone call with Kim, they would have given him a necklace made of Nobel Peace Prizes... and two more to use as matching earrings.

President_Barack_Obama_with_the_Nobel_Prize_medal_and_diploma.jpg

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

Explain, and not in the dumb-ass way you declared the status quo was the best option.

First they said he would not run. Then they said he would not be elected. Then they said he would resign. Then they said he would be impeached. Then they said they wanted to kill him. Now they say he is a dictator..................He will now be guranteed a second term...would have gotten it anyway though.

He will get the Nobel Peace Prize and unlike obama he actually deserves it.

What did obama do to get the peace prize? Somebody please tell me. hehheh

How high will Trump's ratings go now? And what was that some democrat said about the midterms? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Go Trump Go. USA USA USA Trump-Kim summit
I do not care if Trump gets the Nobel Peace Prize. That prize lost it's legitimate prestige when Obama was given the prize. Now it is a Nothing Burger.

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

Explain, and not in the dumb-ass way you declared the status quo was the best option.

Ok. It's not complicated.

Prior to this meeting, North Korea was essentially isolated from the entire world, other than China. By not officially acknowledging them, or meeting with them, we had an advantage because they want that recognition on the international stage. It's a bargaining chip.

And we just threw it away. For nothing. We got nothing but empty words.

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

Prior to this meeting, North Korea was essentially isolated from the entire world, other than China. By not officially acknowledging them, or meeting with them, we had an advantage because they want that recognition on the international stage. It's a bargaining chip.

You have sunk to the bottom of the barrel on this kid.

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

This is basic stuff. Pay attention.

This is how the world works.

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

Lol. You are mixing up Trump's agreement with North Korea to Obama's agreement with Iran. Except they got billions of dollars on a secret plane trip from the US.

You are obviously still butt hurt over Hillary's inability ti win the last election. Seek help, my friend.

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

Ya and they were lighting off missiles and nukes to get that recognition. You counted on the wrong bargaining chip. Obama was a dufus and a disgrace. And still is.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

This is basic stuff. Pay attention.

This is how the world works.
Weren't you whining about the repression of the NK people? Wasn't that part of the status quo too?

This is just too stupid to discuss. You really must cut down on CNN and MSNBC. It has polluted whatever common sense you may have once had.

Forum List

Back