Korea: How Bad Will The Butt Hurt Be?

Butt hurt? Trump is in cahoots with another dictator yet again. It's disgraceful. It's one thing to reach a peace agreement. It's another thing to sit up and praise the man. Trump literally said Kim Jung Un loves his country? Really?

Trump has more respect for dictators like Kim, Putin and Prince Salman. He always has kind words for them. But wants to get huffy and give attitude to democratic leaders like Merkel and Trudeau.

That is extremely concerning.

First they said he would not run. Then they said he would not be elected. Then they said he would resign. Then they said he would be impeached. Then they said they wanted to kill him. Now they say he is a dictator..................He will now be guranteed a second term...would have gotten it anyway though.

He will get the Nobel Peace Prize and unlike obama he actually deserves it.

What did obama do to get the peace prize? Somebody please tell me. hehheh

How high will Trump's ratings go now? And what was that some democrat said about the midterms? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Go Trump Go. USA USA USA Trump-Kim summit

Last edited:
From howls of a sellout or Russia to the whimpers and whining of defeat from the 2016 losers, how bad will the butt hurt about Korea be?

The dimicrits will shit a brick. Most of them are drunk already.....reality is sinking in....Trump is a winner and on his way to be one of our greatest Presidents....I wonder how obama will handle this? Is he a drinking man.....him and hillary should buy a bottle and cry together. hehheh

It's a bit early in the game for anyone's butts to be hurt or not.

Blow it out your ass boyo! bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Trump Rules. USA USA USA

Donald Trump Hails 'Special Bond' Reached with Kim Jong-un; Signs Document After Summit | Breitbart
The contents of the comprehensive Korea 'document' have just been revealed. They seem pretty underwhelming to me.

There will be more meetings.....the ball is rolling. A truly historic moment for the entire world. Trump has accomplished the impossible.

The contents of the comprehensive Korea 'document' have just been revealed. They seem pretty underwhelming to me.

The first meeting between the heads of states of US and North Korea ever --- states who have been at war with each other for almost 70 years is underwhelming to you?

I'm curious what would whelm you?

Donald Trump Hails 'Special Bond' Reached with Kim Jong-un; Signs Document After Summit | Breitbart

Do you have a link?

• Key points
    • Trump and Kim sign an agreement, described by Trump as "very comprehensive"
    • Kim says "we are going to leave the past behind" and "world will see a change"
    • Details of agreement to be revealed at 2.30pm press conference: Kim reported to have committed to "complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula"
    • Likes4
    SCMPedited by SCMP
  • 31 minutes ago
    That wraps up the SCMP's live coverage for now. Further reports to come.
    • Likes0
    SCMP

• 32 minutes ago
    Wire agencies are reporting these are the four key points in the agreement signed by Trump and Kim and held up by Trump after the signing ceremony:

1. The United States and North Korea commit to establishing new US-North Korea relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and North Korea will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, North Korea commits to work towards the complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula.

4. The United States and North Korea commit to recovering prisoners of war/missing in action remains including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

The document also says US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a high-level North Korean official will lead follow-up moves.
    • Likes0
    SCMP
    International Edition | South China Morning Post

• 33 minutes ago
    4e229a1e-1644-44a8-8645-1fc67f6472ae_800.jpg

Do you have a link?
Document signed by Trump and Kim includes four main elements related to 'peace regime'

The first meeting between the heads of states of US and North Korea ever --- states who have been at war with each other for almost 70 years is underwhelming to you?

You understand there's a reason why previous Presidents haven't meet with any of the Kims.

Right?

Unless we accomplish something comprehensive and real, all that's been accomplished so far is legitimizing a ruthless dictator on the international stage.

Do you have a link?
Document signed by Trump and Kim includes four main elements related to 'peace regime'

So we got nothing.

Does not matter what is signed tonight...means nothing.

Trump will have Bolton (who does NOT want peace with NK) talking in his ear afterwards.

And Trump is so staggeringly weak that he will slowly back away from whatever the hell he signed tonight.

Whatever is signed tonight is almost certainly doomed.

The dimwitted dimicrits are screaming...............wait....wait....wait....he is a racist.....trump is a racist....trump is a waycist.....this cannot happen.. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he who laughs last ....laughs best.

The dimwitted dimicrits are screaming...............wait....wait....wait....he is a racist.....trump is a racist....trump is a waycist.....this cannot happen.. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he who laughs last ....laughs best.

You realize we got nothing, and they got exactly what they wanted?

Does not matter what is signed tonight...means nothing.

Trump will have Bolton (who does NOT want peace with NK) talking in his ear afterwards.

And Trump is so staggeringly weak that he will slowly back away from whatever the hell he signed tonight.

Whatever is signed tonight is almost certainly doomed.

Nitwit....heheh

You realize we got nothing, and they got exactly what they wanted?

Bullshite...........N. Korea has comitted to complete de-nuclerazation

Forum List

Back