Kochroaches

real patriots ?

:lol:

look up the word patriot in the dictionary money isn't in the definition

now look up moron ... your picture is beside the definition

By "real patriots" I suggested those who support democracy and our democratic institutions. Do you really think those who put out vast amounts of money to elect pols or pass initiatives give a damn about the many? Money in politics is self serving, only assholes and fools like you believe it is about free speech.

you're a real idiot, you have no idea what I believe .... real patriot is an oxymoron this day in time ... anyone can call themselves one, but qualifying and making the grade ? not so much ... your inane blather is written proof. :cuckoo:

i dont see his posts as inane blather; i see a smug left-wing loser implying he's the only "real" patriot; hypocrisy at its worst

why dont you put the little cuckoo emoticon after your own post leftard?

real patriots ?

By "real patriots" I suggested those who support democracy and our democratic institutions. Do you really think those who put out vast amounts of money to elect pols or pass initiatives give a damn about the many? Money in politics is self serving, only assholes and fools like you believe it is about free speech.

you're a real idiot, you have no idea what I believe .... real patriot is an oxymoron this day in time ... anyone can call themselves one, but qualifying and making the grade ? not so much ... your inane blather is written proof. :cuckoo:

it says you've posted here 555 times; iuf people "have no idea what" you believe that isnt their problem; it's yours

i dont see his posts as inane blather; i see a smug left-wing loser implying he's the only "real" patriot; hypocrisy at its worst

I'm not a left winger pal ... just because someone disagrees with idiots on the right, RW's think they are from the left ... that's simply because RW's are simpletons with a limited thinking capacity ...

I'm not a left winger pal ... just because someone disagrees with idiots on the right, RW's think they are from the left ... that's simply because RW's are simpletons with a limited thinking capacity ...

you take just about every position the loser left takes

including the whine that you really arent on the Left above

why dont you go cry?

why dont you go cry?

why don' you grow up. Believe anything you want, you're too ignorant to deal with otherwise.

why dont you go cry?

why don' you grow up. Believe anything you want, you're too ignorant to deal with otherwise.

I know you are, but what am I? You're a big stinky poopy pants. Up your hole with a jelly roll, twice as far a Hershey bar. Neener, neener, neener.

real patriots ?

I'm not an idiot but you're correct in that I don't know what you think. I can read an thus understand how you emote; that is a peek into how you may think, but not conclusive.

Real American Patriots, left, right and center support democracy and our democratic republic. Of course that is my opinion, but calling me an idiot isn't probative evidence of anything beyond your emotional response. I do apologize for calling you a fool, but I'll leave asshole in place until you prove otherwise.

I think the Koch's do a lot of nice things with their money. My only question is simply why are they so anti working man anti laborer? It seems as though they are all for lower wages for workers? With all their money why would they care and not stand in the corner of the laborer?

Anti-working man? Anti-labor? Seriously? They employee 60,000 people. How many do you employee?

I think the Koch's do a lot of nice things with their money. My only question is simply why are they so anti working man anti laborer? It seems as though they are all for lower wages for workers? With all their money why would they care and not stand in the corner of the laborer?

Anti-working man? Anti-labor? Seriously? They employee 60,000 people. How many do you employee?

How many anyone else employees isn't relevant. The backing the Koch Brothers have given to Scott Walker should alert everyone to how they feel about labor, unions and collective bargaining.

How many anyone else employees isn't relevant. The backing the Koch Brothers have given to Scott Walker should alert everyone to how they feel about labor, unions and collective bargaining.

other than you're a shill for Big Labor; do you even know why you hate the Koch brothers?

That's how things work. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Grow up if you want to play the game. If you're gonna whine when you lose then stay in the kitchen with the girls and bake cookies.

other than you're a shill for Big Labor; do you even know why you hate the Koch brothers?

I'm not a " shill for Big Labor" nor do I hate the Koch Brothers. My opposition is focused on the Supreme Court and their foolish rulings making campaigns all about money. As I've stated repeatedly, the Koch Brothers are an example of how CU v. FEC and McCutcheon v. FEC. have, IMO, put the last nail in the coffin of Democracy in America. We are now a bought and paid for Plutocracy.

I'm not a " shill for Big Labor" nor do I hate the Koch Brothers. My opposition is focused on the Supreme Court and their foolish rulings making campaigns all about money. As I've stated repeatedly, the Koch Brothers are an example of how CU v. FEC and McCutcheon v. FEC. have, IMO, put the last nail in the coffin of Democracy in America. We are now a bought and paid for Plutocracy.

again dimwit; you dont mention that the SCOTUS said unions are "people" too

couch....bullshit....cough...cough

Imagine life without those greedy, evil, rich bastards. 60,000 less jobs in the world and 100's of millions of dollars in charity donations not given. What a wonderful world it would be. Asshat.

According to your Komrades in this forum, the Constitution only has meaning in terms of the case law regarding it. Now you appear to be saying that case law is horseshit.

Which is it?

We've heard from the three stooges ^^^, ignorant and blissfully each. Now, those who really care about our country ought to consider the link and the impact money has on governance and the future.
Yes just ignore
George Soros, Charles Ergen, Vance K. Opperman, Daniel Abraham, Warren Buffett, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Robert F.X. Sillerman, George Lucas, Alice Walton, Paul Allen, Sumner Redstone, Bill Gates, William Barron Hilton, Eric Schmidt, William Randolph Hearst III, Marc Benioff, Anthony Pritzker, Ray Milton Dolby, Charles Schwab, Robert Kraft, Gordon P. Getty II,

Oprah Winfrey, Steven Ballmer, Ralph Lauren, Jeff Bezos, Henry Samueli. These are the real “Billionaires for Obama” and they are on the 2010 “DEMOCRAT BILLIONAIRE DONORS LIST”.

We've heard from the three stooges ^^^, ignorant and blissfully each. Now, those who really care about our country ought to consider the link and the impact money has on governance and the future.
Yes just ignore
George Soros, Charles Ergen, Vance K. Opperman, Daniel Abraham, Warren Buffett, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Robert F.X. Sillerman, George Lucas, Alice Walton, Paul Allen, Sumner Redstone, Bill Gates, William Barron Hilton, Eric Schmidt, William Randolph Hearst III, Marc Benioff, Anthony Pritzker, Ray Milton Dolby, Charles Schwab, Robert Kraft, Gordon P. Getty II,

Oprah Winfrey, Steven Ballmer, Ralph Lauren, Jeff Bezos, Henry Samueli. These are the real “Billionaires for Obama” and they are on the 2010 “DEMOCRAT BILLIONAIRE DONORS LIST”.

Now there are about two dozen dumb sons of bitches making this same claim. No shit, it's about the money asshole, not which partisan group of elites bribes elected officials or pays for misleading ads.

It's no wonder Franklin remarked we got a Republic if we could keep it. As stupid as most of those above are, it's a wonder we've survived this long.

pelosi_roach.jpg

Forum List

Back