Koch Brothers Running Away From Shut-Down

The republicans that forced the shutdown are running away from it.

Why should the pair of Koch's do any differently?

I don't see any R's running from it. Peter King tried to muster a rebellion and failed miserably. I think the other congressman's name was Dent.

Why don't you tell us who's running away from the spending bill that they passed and the Senate rejected?

There is no failure. A growing insurgent group of GOP congressman are gathering the numbers to challenge the TeaPs critters.

It is only a matter of time now before Boehner calls for the vote.

Does this mean the Koch brothers are going to allow the US to reopen?

Charles and David Koch, of the Koch Industries. The Billionaire Brothers that supported Tea Party Candidates for Congress and the Senate have decided to not support the TeaHadist Supported Shut-Down and have gone as far as to publically as to say, "Koch has not taken a position on the legislative tactic of tying the Continuing Resolution to defunding Obama Care, nor have we lobbied on legislative provisions defunding Obama Care."

Obamacare fight gets too hot for Kochs: We?re not backing GOP?s shutdown tactics | The Raw Story.

It seems the Koch Brothers see the Shut-Down for what it is, a disasterous event that could have long lasting and very negative effect on the National and World Economy.

These are the guys who paid for those rallies.

These are the guys who funded out of their own pockets, men like the Canadian Cruz Missle and Rand Paul.

They also know a little bit more about the Economy than Ratso Ryan and Caribu Barbie.

It seems they are not quite as willing as the other lemmings who want to led off the cliff.

It seems they are pointing out the truth.

Not taking a position means running away?

If we ignore the fact that they bankrolled the campaigns of virtually every fleabagger in Congress then you might have a valid point. But if like intelligent adults we don't ignore that fact, your point fails harder than Heather Mills in a field goal contest.

Better luck next time.

The Ronnie God raised the Debt Ceiling Nineteen (19) Times.

The Ronnie God called NOT raising Debt Ceiling, "To Dangerous to contemplate".

The Ronnie God called House and Senate Republican Leadership to the White House House and threatened to "Veto Every Bill Sent To My Desk" if Republicans refused to raise the Debt Ceiling.

Any RePug who thinks that the Ronnie God's Economic Policies were the greatest thing since sliced bread, need to understand that the Ronnie God's Economic Policies included RAISING THE DEBT CEILING!!!

I don't see any R's running from it. Peter King tried to muster a rebellion and failed miserably. I think the other congressman's name was Dent.

Why don't you tell us who's running away from the spending bill that they passed and the Senate rejected?

There is no failure. A growing insurgent group of GOP congressman are gathering the numbers to challenge the TeaPs critters.

It is only a matter of time now before Boehner calls for the vote.

I hope your right because that will help us flush the RINOs down the drain. There's already one political party that supports Obama Obamacare and the soft fascism of the American Progressive, we don't need a second

lol...5 threads on the Koch brothers who aren't even ELECTED officials and have NO BEARING on anyone lives in politics

like Ted Nugent, Rush, Fox news, the left has another OBSESSION

man how does one live with so many obsessions? their lives must be hell

Last edited:
lol...5 threads on the Koch brothers who aren't even ELECTED officials and have NO BEARING on anyone lives in politics

So the guys that finance rethugs and tbaggers campaigns have NO BEARING on the lives of those politicians? That's what you said.

How do you get to be as fucking stupid as you are? Do you have to really try or does it come naturally to you?

Now start whining.

More liberals get their news from the Daily Show than from any other source

No Frank, I get my FACTS from White House and Roll Call.

The Great Ronnie God RAISED THE DEBT CEILING NINETEEN (19) TIMES. This is fact.

The Great Ronnie God DID THREATEN TO VETO EVERY BILL SENT TO HIM UNTIL THE DEBT CEILING WAS RAISED.

The Great Ronnie God DID SAY THAT "NOT RAISING THE DEBT CEILING WAS TO DANGEROUS TO CONTEMPLATE".

You want to talk about the Great Economy under The All Knowing, The All Seeing, The All Nap Taking Ronnie, then YOU need to understand St. Ronald the Reagan RAISED THE DEBT CEILING.

More liberals get their news from the Daily Show than from any other source

No Frank, I get my FACTS from White House and Roll Call.

The Great Ronnie God RAISED THE DEBT CEILING NINETEEN (19) TIMES. This is fact.

The Great Ronnie God DID THREATEN TO VETO EVERY BILL SENT TO HIM UNTIL THE DEBT CEILING WAS RAISED.

The Great Ronnie God DID SAY THAT "NOT RAISING THE DEBT CEILING WAS TO DANGEROUS TO CONTEMPLATE".

You want to talk about the Great Economy under The All Knowing, The All Seeing, The All Nap Taking Ronnie, then YOU need to understand St. Ronald the Reagan RAISED THE DEBT CEILING.

Ronny won a 56 state victory in 1984 he missed only one and he STILL had to sit and negotiate with Congress

Really.

The Koch Brother's funded Freedom Works, the TeaHadist Organization that had all those "Spontaneous" Rallies.

The Koch Brothers threw money at just about ever TeaBagger who ran for office.

Now, with the Koch Brothers bailing on Freedom Works, Freedom ain't Working to well.

It was the Koch Brothers and their money that fed the TeaHadist Agenda.

You are one very uniformed individual.

Or you are a TeaHadist, which is one in the same as being an uninformed indivdual.

To be frank, who isn't running away from this shut down? It's a farce!

To be frank, this is something they've been talking about doing since they got into office in 2010.

You don't cause something then run away. Or in the case of Republicans, run away from it AND take credit for anything good it's cause..like the Sequester.

:doubt:

Really.

The Koch Brother's funded Freedom Works, the TeaHadist Organization that had all those "Spontaneous" Rallies.

The Koch Brothers threw money at just about ever TeaBagger who ran for office.

Now, with the Koch Brothers bailing on Freedom Works, Freedom ain't Working to well.

It was the Koch Brothers and their money that fed the TeaHadist Agenda.

You are one very uniformed individual.

Or you are a TeaHadist, which is one in the same as being an uninformed indivdual.

And then there's this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEUoNkF29o]Creepy Uncle Sam - Anti-Obamacare Ad - The Exam - Female Version - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back