Koba (stalin) killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says USA congressman

"Hitler was a dirty Slav named Hiedlarcek." you are just paid , cheap provocateur, how is weather in savushkino today?
Russians are dirty Slavs too. Just they mixed with Turkic, Finno-Ugric, and Mongolian genes. That makes them more Asian. Asians aren't losers like whites who blame their failures in life on Jews. That is why Russia is less antisemitic than other Slavs.

"The Soviet Union civilized russia. russia went from the most illiterate country in Europe" No, Marxism turned already dead Muscovite empire into bloody pig stale ,

(20).PNG
Literacy in Russia stood at 24% in 1897. Now it stands at over 99%. The life expectancy of Russia was 32 in 1913, now it stands at 71.

"Literacy in Russia stood at 24% in 1897. Now it stands"

"Literacy" in XXI c. without knowing even simple English , you farted again publicly in water , olgino troll

"Russians are dirty Slavs too. Just they mixed with Turkic, Finno-Ugric, and Mongolian genes. " first time i i have to agree with you, do you think that Ashkenazi Jews are Asiatic too?

"That makes them more Asian" no , genes DON´T make Muscovite Asian folk, but Muscovite empire´s MONGOLIAN (JUCHI) form of governance

He was the Master at Murder of Russian Citizens no doubt about that.
View attachment 276266
anyone who comperes USSR with USA "crimes against humanity" or
1) Stalinist
2) idiot
Why is that? There will be much more documentation along the lines. Capitalist propagandists keep pretending just communists killed.
Genocide of indigenous peoples - Wikipedia
Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia
U.S. Regime Has Killed 20-30 Million People since World War II
How Many Millions Have Been Killed in America’s Post-9/11 Wars? Part 3: Libya, Syria, Somalia and Yemen - World Beyond War . . .

I see a perfect example of Eduards tortured attempt to try making America be as bad a USSR, China and other pust filled Commie nations.

1) "The effects of diseases such as smallpox, measles and cholera during the first century of colonialism contributed greatly to the death toll, while violence, displacement and warfare by colonizers against the Indians contributed to the death toll in subsequent centuries."

America didn't exist until 1776, you moron!

2) The slave trade was outlawed in 1808, and ended by law in 1870, while slavery still exist in Africa and Islamic nations. Less than 2 million people and only around 1/3 of the South had full slavery practice. The Northern states never had slavery.

3)"The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world."

Wars and conflicts, some of those nations invited America to come fight them for valid reasons.

4) This one is a misleading claim since many of them under U.N. oversight.

It is clear Eduard thinks America with few deliberate deaths, is far worse than USSR that DELIBERATELY killed over SIXTY Million people in just 74 years, China around 100 Million deaths in just 70 years.

Pack it in Commie sympathizer!

he is a troll from olgino , code words "Ukrainians did pogroms " , "koba killed in Katyn´ bad poles", "USA killed more people than ussr " in reality USA has saved ussr- commies so many times from eating each other to the stone age. last time in 90s

USA saved the USSR from hunger: social networks published ...

https://24-my.info › usa-saved-the-ussr-from-hunger-social-networks-publi...

Feb 4, 2019 - In social networks published a photo of the food basket, which the Americans had sent for the starving in Soviet Russia in the first half of the ...

Lend-Lease: How American supplies aided the USSR in its darkest ...

https://www.rbth.com › defence › 2016/03/14 › lend-lease-how-american-...

Mar 14, 2016 - More than 14,000 U.S. airplanes, 8,000 of which came from Alaska, were given to the Soviet Union in the course of the war. The USSR received a total of 44,000 American jeeps, 375,883 cargo trucks, 8,071 tractors and 12,700 tanks.

The Soviet Union civilized Russia. Russia went from the most illiterate country in Europe to one of the most literate countries in Europe because of communism.

so? -------Mussolini made the trains run on time

anyone who comperes USSR with USA "crimes against humanity" or
1) Stalinist
2) idiot
Why is that? There will be much more documentation along the lines. Capitalist propagandists keep pretending just communists killed.
Genocide of indigenous peoples - Wikipedia
Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia
U.S. Regime Has Killed 20-30 Million People since World War II
How Many Millions Have Been Killed in America’s Post-9/11 Wars? Part 3: Libya, Syria, Somalia and Yemen - World Beyond War . . .

I see a perfect example of Eduards tortured attempt to try making America be as bad a USSR, China and other pust filled Commie nations.

1) "The effects of diseases such as smallpox, measles and cholera during the first century of colonialism contributed greatly to the death toll, while violence, displacement and warfare by colonizers against the Indians contributed to the death toll in subsequent centuries."

2) The slave trade was outlawed in 1808, and ended by law in 1870, while slavery still exist in Africa and Islamic nations. Less than 2 million people and only around 1/3 of the South had full slavery practice. The Northern states never had slavery.

3)"The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world."

Wars and conflicts, some of those nations invited America to come fight them for valid reasons.

It is clear Eduard thinks America with few deliberate deaths, is far worse than USSR that DELIBERATELY killed over SIXTY Million people in just 74 years, China around 100 Million deaths in just 70 years.

he is a troll from olgino , code words "Ukrainians did pogroms " , "koba killed in Katyn´ bad poles", "USA killed more people than ussr " in reality USA has saved ussr- commies so many times from eating each other to the stone age. last time in 90s

Feb 4, 2019 - In social networks published a photo of the food basket, which the Americans had sent for the starving in Soviet Russia in the first half of the ...

Mar 14, 2016 - More than 14,000 U.S. airplanes, 8,000 of which came from Alaska, were given to the Soviet Union in the course of the war. The USSR received a total of 44,000 American jeeps, 375,883 cargo trucks, 8,071 tractors and 12,700 tanks.

The Soviet Union civilized Russia. Russia went from the most illiterate country in Europe to one of the most literate countries in Europe because of communism.

man, this guy is a professional provocateur from olgino , he sells himself for a Marxist Jew from Odessa (one of my favorite cities ) in the same time talks about "bad" genes.... he can not even follow his story line

"Russians are dirty Slavs too. Just they mixed with Turkic, Finno-Ugric, and Mongolian genes. " first time i i have to agree with you, do you think that Ashkenazi Jews are Asiatic too?

"That makes them more Asian" no , genes DON´T make Muscovite Asian folk, but Muscovite empire´s MONGOLIAN (JUCHI) form of governance
Ashkenazi Jews are probably a mix of Hebrews, and Khazars.

man, this guy is a professional provocateur from olgino , he sells himself for a Marxist Jew from Odessa (one of my favorite cities ) in the same time talks about "bad" genes.... he can not even follow his story line
I'm from the upper west side of Manhattan, my family is from Odessa they fled Odessa from the 1905 Pogrom against Jews.

he don't sound like any of the Odessa jews I have known

I'm from the upper west side of Manhattan, my family is from Odessa they fled Odessa from the 1905 Pogrom against Jews.

My paternal grandfather was from Odessa---he went to England some time
around 1900----to England. ---married his landlady's daughter ----probably
parants from Odessa too (??) came to the USA some time around 1910 (?) ---
lived upper Manhattan west side where my dad and his sisters grew up, My
grandparents spoke Yiddish and English. BAD GENES?

yes, Odessa Jews usually are funniest people on the planet , very social , very easy

What do Odessa Jews sound like?

My paternal grandfather was from Odessa---he went to England some time
around 1900----to England. ---married his landlady's daughter ----probably
parants from Odessa too (??) came to the USA some time around 1910 (?) ---
lived upper Manhattan west side where my dad and his sisters grew up, My
grandparents spoke Yiddish and English. BAD GENES?
Congratulations. What bad genes?

yes, Odessa Jews usually are funniest people on the planet , very social , very easy
Who says all Odessa Jews are one size fits all?

The.Red.Sea.Diving.Resort is very good film . i saw only 5 min. look like my men litwaks saved a lot of Ethiopian Jews

since we are on Odessa jews------lots have a fondness for SOCIALIST IDEALS---
but I nevah came across one that considered STALIN A NICE GUY

What do Odessa Jews sound like?

people who do not say "stalin was such a nice boychik"

Forum List

Back