Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points

Each State establishes its own exchange dad.
Sorry.

No kidding. So why did you post legislation clearing establishing a single national exchange and pretend you were quoting the Affordable Care Act? Did you know it was defunct legislation that died three years ago and just figured you'd wing it?

3200 never died

All unpassed legislation from that Congress died at the end of the 111th Congress. Including 3200.

(smile) Sorry dad, no.

Most of 3200 is included in 3590...3590 is Harry's list of amendments...nothing of real substance changed.

You are simply wrong...again.

Most of 3200 is included in 3590...3590 is Harry's list of amendments...nothing of real substance changed.

3590 is legislation that came out of the Senate Finance and HELP committees, not a list of amendments. Unlike what the House was developing, it was aimed at devolving authority and responsibility to the states.

3200 was the liberal version of health reform developed by Pelosi and her deputies in the House. It was discarded.

3590 is legislation that came out of the Senate Finance and HELP committees, not a list of amendments. Unlike what the House was developing, it was aimed at devolving authority and responsibility to the states.

3200 was the liberal version of health reform developed by Pelosi and her deputies in the House. It was discarded.
It's included in 3590 this is a teachable moment for you I suggest you learn about what you're trying to talk about.

I am wondering what kind of form we will be forced to fill out when this disaster takes effect. We will be required to give them all financial information, including account numbers and such. They will have real time access to all of our accounts. That alone should scare the crap out of everyone. Well, except those who are supported by government. They already have your information because they gave it to you. The rest of us will have bureaucrats able to get into our accounts and make withdrawals if they deem it necessary. They claim it's to easily pay our medical bills. With so many illegal aliens using other peoples' social security numbers and identites, I fear that the government might take money from my account to pay for medical expenses of those using my info. I did have some illegal aliens use my name and social security number to purchase furniture about 10 years ago and it took forever to get the mess straightened out. I'm sure once our numbers are stolen, they can be passed along and used by others. Hopefully, the lifelock thing will actually work when I need it to.

Nothing in this post is true.
You are a proven LIAR, therefore what you says means squat. Go away LIAR!!!!

Sorry dad, 3590 has 3200 folded into it.
It is a list of amendments wanted by Harry, its just that simple.

I am wondering what kind of form we will be forced to fill out when this disaster takes effect. We will be required to give them all financial information, including account numbers and such. They will have real time access to all of our accounts. That alone should scare the crap out of everyone. Well, except those who are supported by government. They already have your information because they gave it to you. The rest of us will have bureaucrats able to get into our accounts and make withdrawals if they deem it necessary. They claim it's to easily pay our medical bills. With so many illegal aliens using other peoples' social security numbers and identites, I fear that the government might take money from my account to pay for medical expenses of those using my info. I did have some illegal aliens use my name and social security number to purchase furniture about 10 years ago and it took forever to get the mess straightened out. I'm sure once our numbers are stolen, they can be passed along and used by others. Hopefully, the lifelock thing will actually work when I need it to.

Nothing in this post is true.
You are a proven LIAR, therefore what you says means squat. Go away LIAR!!!!

What a convincing argument! Good job!

I bet you're the "master debater" of your kindergarten class.

No. You're thinking of HR 3962 - " Affordable Health Care for America Act". That was passed, and folded into the final version of HR 3590.

HR 3200 failed to pass, and died.

No. You're thinking of HR 3962 - " Affordable Health Care for America Act". That was passed, and folded into the final version of HR 3590.

LMAO, run along kid YOU don't know shit.

I've already posted the proof.

Ole Green needs to shilll for Bammy.

What "proof"?

Your link doesn't say what you think it does.

What "proof"?

(smile) You were lost til ole GreenDad came in, you ran from every post.

Dad there is a shill for Obama and yes, my link shows my assertion to be true...not to mention I posted the section on the exchanges which is verbatim (if you need help I'll tell you what that means) to 3200.

Don't hitch your wagon to Green...I bitch slap him at every turn.

3962 was what emerged after 3200 was marked up separately by three separate House committees and needed to be recombined; it passed the House but it, too, died in the 111th Congress.

3590 was a separate piece of legislation developed independently in the Senate. It was largely the result of hearings Baucus's Finance committee had going back to 2007-08, with Baucus's Chairman's mark being merged with the legislation Kennedy's (helmed by Chris Dodd during his illness) HELP committee put together.

The House and Senate legislation were developed on separate tracks. The philosophical, operational, and structural differences in their approaches were supposed to be ironed out in conference, but that became impossible. So the House was forced to simply pass the Senate's version, with the consolation prize being that they then got to tweak some of the numbers in it using a reconciliation bill. But the House bill was never folded into the Senate legislation, which was a source of considerable tension back in March 2010 when all this was coming to a head.

What "proof"?

"Ran"?

That's fucking hilarious.

Dad there is a shill for Obama and yes, my link shows my assertion to be true...
No, it doesn't.
not to mention I posted the section on the exchanges which is verbatim (if you need help I'll tell you what that means) to 3200.
Seeing as how you don't seem to know which bill is which, I doubt it.

But that's not my point anyway, and I don't really care. The healthcare bill is a piece of shit, and always has been.

There's nothing funnier to me than people who claim "victory" on the internet.

Seriously, dude. No one is impressed.

What "proof"?

"Ran"?

No, it doesn't.
not to mention I posted the section on the exchanges which is verbatim (if you need help I'll tell you what that means) to 3200.

But that's not my point anyway, and I don't really care. The healthcare bill is a piece of shit, and always has been.

(smile) I don't need anyone to be impressed kid.

I posted sources to back everything I said, you posted nothing but childish "nuh-uhs".

Its just that simple...as for Green :)

He needs Obama to be vindicated, not happening.
3962 simply lists Harry's amendments to 3200.

Now stop lying and pretending you've anything relevant to say, you haven't...you hitched your wagon to ole dad.

I posted sources to back everything I said, you posted nothing but childish "nuh-uhs".

You began your extended hissyfit by suggesting theDoctorisIn's point that exchanges exist as markets in which to buy and sell insurance isn't true. Then you started making up something about exchanges setting premiums.

Have you learned something here tonight?

"Ran"?

No, it doesn't.

(smile) I don't need anyone to be impressed kid.

As I pointed out already, your links don't say what you think they say.

Its just that simple...as for Green :)

He needs Obama to be vindicated, not happening.
3962 simply lists Harry's amendments to 3200.
You can keep repeating that line as much as like, but it's not going to become true.

Now stop lying and pretending you've anything relevant to say, you haven't...you hitched your wagon to ole dad.
"Relevant"?

Once again, hilarious.

Forum List

Back