Knock Dead Game

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Some black guy attacks a old Asian Man and kills him:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlMD3PxrKHQ]Unprovoked Attack Leaves Elderly Man Dead in NYC! - YouTube[/ame]

And they like to say that racism in the United States is "systemic" against blacks. The hard truth is that if that were to happen to a white or black person in a white neighborhood someone would have tried to help the old man. Instead the "no snitchin" instinct of racial solidarity set in and they simply passed him by as if he didn't exist.

And they like to say that racism in the United States is "systemic" against blacks. The hard truth is that if that were to happen to a white or black person in a white neighborhood someone would have tried to help the old man. Instead the "no snitchin" instinct of racial solidarity set in and they simply passed him by as if he didn't exist.

It happened in the east village on avenue b, which is a white neighborhood.

The guy that killed the old man should get the death penalty.

It happened in the east village on avenue b, which is a white neighborhood.

The guy that killed the old man should get the death penalty.

Not quite, but, point taken. East Village, Manhattan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 35% Asian, 28% non-Hispanic white, 27% Hispanic and 7% black .

Allow me to rephrase. If a white person passed buy they would have likely helped the old man.

3705164_G.jpg

Last edited:
And the liberals watch with a smile

They are so committed to demonizing racists that they cant recognize a truly shitty culture when they see one. In fact they would say its racist for someone to not think all cultures are equal.

I wish you, Tank, would recognize the difference between race and culture. Black people arent inherently bad, but black culture is bad without question. You cant blame someone for being born, but you can most certainly criticize an inferior culture when you see one. By blaming it on race, you take away their responsibility for this mess. Dont let them off the hook so easily.

They are so committed to demonizing racists that they cant recognize a truly shitty culture when they see one. In fact they would say its racist for someone to not think all cultures are equal.

I wish you, Tank, would recognize the difference between race and culture. Black people arent inherently bad, but black culture is bad without question. You cant blame someone for being born, but you can most certainly criticize an inferior culture when you see one. By blaming it on race, you take away their responsibility for this mess. Dont let them off the hook so easily.
Is it not the race of people who create the culture?

It is simple, blacks have low IQ and high testosterone levels, this explains why blacks behave in the manner that they do.

It's nature

It is simple, blacks have low IQ and high testosterone levels, this explains why blacks behave in the manner that they do.

It's nature
If that's true, whats your beef? How can you blame someone for being born the way nature intended? It would be like getting mad at a retard for not being able to build a rocket. If they are born that way, then we cant complain about them. I mean what would be the complaint? Its not like they can just decide to change, if that's inherently how they are. I hate it when birds shit on my car, but what would be the point of complaining about it? They don't know any better and they never will.

Do you see the flaw with your logic? You can no longer expect black people to be personally responsible for their behavior, if they are born that way.

It's nature
If that's true, whats your beef? How can you blame someone for being born the way nature intended? It would be like getting mad at a retard for not being able to build a rocket. If they are born that way, then we cant complain about them. I mean what would be the complaint? Its not like they can just decide to change, if that's inherently how they are. I hate it when birds shit on my car, but what would be the point of complaining about it? They don't know any better and they never will.

Do you see the flaw with your logic? You can no longer expect black people to be personally responsible for their behavior, if they are born that way.
Because it's natural, I don't blame blacks for the way they behave and I'm not complaining either.

I'm warning people

Forum List

Back